Beer break

Craig Morgan

6:45 pm – 7:45 pm

Montgomery Gentry

8:15 pm – 9:30 pm

Liquor break

Dierks Bentley

10:00 pm – 11:15 pm

Yep. I'm going to see if I can follow this.

Are you serious? Once you leave, you can't come back? That totally ruins my plans.

Yea Thats What They Told Me They Said Once You Come In And Go Back out You Cant Reenter Without Buying Another Ticket.

That's not really cool at all. But whatever I guess. Just means i'll have to pregame even harder.

Theres A Ton of Rules They Have For It, No Coolers,No Umbrellas, No Bags "other than a normal sized purse" and that is exactly what the woman told me along with a ton of other stuff.

I'm going to check that website posted to see if these rules are on there.

Concert Information

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias wants to ensure each of our guests an enjoyable experience. Please take a moment to review the following general information, procedures and regulations designed for your own safety and protection.

All ticket sales are final. Ages 5 and above welcome. Everyone needs a ticket to enter and is subject to search upon entry. There will be NO REENTRY.

Parking at Mitchell Stadium will be free. Area parking lots may have fees and are at the discretion of the owner. Emergency assistance for vehicles will be available for those parked on-site. Fees may apply.

Gates open at Noon. Concert begins at 1pm. Will call will be located on the west side of the stadium (Park/Bowen Field side) and opens at 11 am. Tickets to be picked up at will call/box office require matching I.D.

Rain or Shine, Second Chance Rocks!

No food, drinks, coolers, pets, chairs, blankets, towels, professional cameras (i.e. those with removable lenses), video or audio recording devices, large bags or purses (12 X 12 or larger), umbrellas, water guns/blasters/soakers, knives, firearms, mace, chains, laser pointers, fireworks and/or illegal drugs, as well as other items at management’s discretion.

Small or Disposable cameras will be allowed in the venue area. Sunscreen will also be permitted.

ATMS will be available on site.

Please dress appropriately. No chain wallets or bare feet.

Guests must remain in their specific reserved seating location. Fire code regulations require that all aisles and stairways be clear.

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias strives to reasonably accommodate the special needs of patrons who attend our concert. If you have a special need to attend our event and have questions, please feel free to contact us. concert@secondchancelearning.com

Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and will be strictly enforced.

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias strongly enforces the law prohibiting the underage consumption of alcohol anywhere on site. You must be 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license to purchase or possess alcoholic beverages. Identification must be produced upon request of concert staff. Failure to do so will require the forfeiture of your “Over 21†wristband and the possibility of removal from premises.

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias supports the designated driver program. We urge you to decide in advance who will be your group’s designated driver.

Please Don’t Drink and Drive.

Security personnel will be on duty throughout the stadium and surrounding areas. Your full cooperation with them is appreciated. Please report any incident requiring attention to a uniformed officer or event staff.

Guests engaging in violent, obscene or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site and may be subject to arrest. Strict enforcement of all local, state and federal laws as well as concert regulations will occur. Anyone found to be in violation of any law or regulation may be subject to prosecution and will be evicted from the event without refund.

Fully equipped ambulances and medical stations will be on site. Please make note of their locations when you arrive. In the event of an emergency, please look for event staff or uniformed officers. They will contact medical staff to assist you.

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias is not responsible for any articles lost, stolen or left behind. Any item turned in to the Box Office will be kept for 30 days.

All persons attending Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias do so at their own risk. Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias’ owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others assume no liability and are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury, theft, loss or damage to personal property.

Rules may be updated with little or no notice. Guests should check back for updates.

Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginias appreciates your support and wants everyone to have a safe and pleasant concert experience. Please remember to show respect and courtesy to your neighbors and fellow concert attendees. Your cooperation helps us to continue bringing great music to the two Virginias!

Agreed.

I mean, the concert is like 11 hours long. Not letting people leave there is absolutely nuts.

The not Letting The leave And Then banning Them From Bringing In Drinks Is Gonna Probably Rub People The Wrong Way.

I wish they did allow people to leave and come back in. However it's the smart thing to to money wise for them. It forces everyone to purchase the over priced food and drinks in the stadium. I'm not complaining though because it will be well worth spending the money. Rocks, I believe we are actually going to tailgate at BHS. They have a shuttle that will take us from the school to the stadium and back.