Huge Country Concert In Bluefield?

BigBlue, you might actually have VIP tickets, because I do know the VIP section does have private restrooms and etc.

Eh, I doubt it since I only paid $60 for them, and it was from a non-profit (relay for life). I'm guessing it was probably a case of misinformation. I didn't speak to the person that I bought them from directly, it came through a couple of people to me, so it is hard to tell. I haven't seen the tickets yet, so I'm not even sure where my seats are. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

• 3 months later...

The Show Is Here In A Couple Weeks I Know It's Supposed To Start At 1pm Was Just Wondering About What Time It Might Wrap Up That Evening Trying To Get Everything Together Gonna Take The Whole Family To See It.

I will post the full concert schedule on Monday when I get to work and view the lineup again.

Taylor Made kicks off the concert from: 1-1:45pm

Dierks Bently and Montgomery Gentry are the last two performances of the day. They both will be on stage for an estimated hour and 15 minutes. The last performance is scheduled to end around 10:15 I believe. I'll double check and post the performance times sometime on Monday.

2011 Concert Lineup

Gates Open

Noon

Taylor Made

1:00 pm – 1:45 pm

Brantley Gilbert

2:15 pm – 3:15 pm

Easton Corbin

3:45 pm – 4:45 pm

Justin Moore

5:15 pm – 6:15 pm

Craig Morgan

6:45 pm – 7:45 pm

Montgomery Gentry

8:15 pm – 9:30 pm

Dierks Bentley

10:00 pm – 11:15 pm

2011 Concert Lineup

Gates Open

Noon

Taylor Made

1:00 pm – 1:45 pm

Brantley Gilbert

2:15 pm – 3:15 pm

Easton Corbin

3:45 pm – 4:45 pm

Justin Moore

5:15 pm – 6:15 pm

Craig Morgan

6:45 pm – 7:45 pm

Montgomery Gentry

8:15 pm – 9:30 pm

Dierks Bentley

10:00 pm – 11:15 pm

That's a darned stacked lineup. Wow!

Yea The Whole Day Is Going To Be Great Ill Be There When The Gates Open. I Hope This Becomes A Yearly Thing Alot Of Music Fans Around The Area That Do Not Get The Chance To Travel To See Concerts And Such.

Bluefield Daily Telegraph's front page said that "14,500 tickets sold so far"

It's going to be packed

Plus they are letting members of the military in for free. So I'd add atleast 500 more to that number. It's going to be a day packed with good music and good times.

Plus they are letting members of the military in for free. So I'd add atleast 500 more to that number. It's going to be a day packed with good music and good times.

Had not heard that. Just show I.D. at the gate or what?

There Selling Them At Just About Every Gas Station Ive Been Too. 30 Bucks Is Not bad At All Considering What Your Getting In My Opinion.

I meant to say does anyone have any VIP tickets?

I meant to say does anyone have any VIP tickets?

Very doubtful..unless you have a few connections, or want to shell out a pretty penny for each ticket. The majority of VIP tickets were bought from the local businesses.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting pretty darn excited myself! BluefieldRocks I think it might be best if we get a ride there and then walk home. Traffic is going to be insane. They are blocking off the road going towards the hospital in case of emergencies. The only way in and out will be from college avenue going by Bluefield College.

I'm getting pretty darn excited myself! BluefieldRocks I think it might be best if we get a ride there and then walk home. Traffic is going to be insane. They are blocking off the road going towards the hospital in case of emergencies. The only way in and out will be from college avenue going by Bluefield College.

Yea Traffic Is Going To Be Bad Wonder What Time A Man Is Going To Have To Show Up Not To Have To Walk 8 Miles LOL.

For those of you who are going, the parking will be insane. Go early, real early.

If your not going I would suggest staying away from College Ave., Commerce Dr. and Leatherwood Lane. I expect people will be parking at Sam's, Lowes, 1st Community Bank and hiking in. If I was going, I would try to old Kroger and hike through the bottom and City Park. You could just follow the creek.

For those of you who are going, the parking will be insane. Go early, real early.

If your not going I would suggest staying away from College Ave., Commerce Dr. and Leatherwood Lane. I expect people will be parking at Sam's, Lowes, 1st Community Bank and hiking in. If I was going, I would try to old Kroger and hike through the bottom and City Park. You could just follow the creek.

I Was Thinking Of Parking At Sams Myself Not Sure If There Gonna Allow It Or Not Though.

I plan on not being able to walk by the end of the concert. So walking home won't work. Friday morning when I get off work. I can park my car at Subway or something.