Huge Country Concert In Bluefield?

Just heard from someone that in july there is supposed to be a huge country music concert going on they didn't catch who was going to be there but said it was some of the bigger names in country music just wondering if anyone else had heard anything?

Yea ill jump on tickets to go to this if anyone has any information regarding tickets feel free to let me know not often you get 1 or 2 of these stars this close to home but to get all of them is something special and what is even better is what the concert is for.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not into country music, but I like what the message is and what the event is about. There was something similar to this last July when Brian "Head" Welch came. there were 4 really good bands... the better part is that it was FREE! wonder if this group is thinking along the same lines?

I'm not into country music, but I like what the message is and what the event is about. There was something similar to this last July when Brian "Head" Welch came. there were 4 really good bands... the better part is that it was FREE! wonder if this group is thinking along the same lines?

No, this one won't be "free" but the proceeds will go to several different organizations in the two Virginias...

Tickets will be $60 a pop...It may seem expensive but in reality you would pay much more than that to see only one performer...There's going to be about 8 country singers altogether so I think $60 each is a fair and reasonable price. Especially since what's left after paying the artists will go to non-profit organizations in the community.

Tickets will be $60 a pop...It may seem expensive but in reality you would pay much more than that to see only one performer...There's going to be about 8 country singers altogether so I think $60 each is a fair and reasonable price. Especially since what's left after paying the artists will go to non-profit organizations in the community.

I pay 45 every year to go see Warped Tour, which is roughly 60-70 bands. 8 for $60 sure seems like alot...lol

Actually 60 Bucks a pop is fair compared to what is charged just to see one or 2 of these singers you will pay 60 dollars to see one of the singers to be honest getting to see 8 of them for $60 i will be there without a doubt just got to find out when they go on sale.

I pay 45 every year to go see Warped Tour, which is roughly 60-70 bands. 8 for $60 sure seems like alot...lol

I've paid $375 for a pair of tickets to see Jimmy Buffett on more than one occasion...

I've paid $375 for a pair of tickets to see Jimmy Buffett on more than one occasion...

Very nice haha. I paid 100 for my ticket to Rammstein and to see ACDC

Edited by Ryan4VT

Actually 60 Bucks a pop is fair compared to what is charged just to see one or 2 of these singers you will pay 60 dollars to see one of the singers to be honest getting to see 8 of them for $60 i will be there without a doubt just got to find out when they go on sale.

This. I have paid $140+/pair to see Hank Jr., and those weren't even floor level.

• 3 months later...

Tickets went on sale this morning.

Here's the link with info about the concert.

http://secondchancelearning.com/concert/

You can purchase tickets online at ticketmaster.com, however the best tickets can be purchased at Second Chance Learning Center (Behind Food City). Other places are selling tickets but the "BEST" tickets are located at Second Chance.

I was first in line this morning, and came away with some center stage row 1 tickets.

Very cool we ordered ours today but we are a little futher back than that still on the field though. If something happens and you cant make it ill buy your tickets if you decided to sell ill make you a great offer on them

Tickets went on sale this morning.

Here's the link with info about the concert.

http://secondchancelearning.com/concert/

You can purchase tickets online at ticketmaster.com, however the best tickets can be purchased at Second Chance Learning Center (Behind Food City). Other places are selling tickets but the "BEST" tickets are located at Second Chance.

I was first in line this morning, and came away with some center stage row 1 tickets.

My mom ordered some tickets last week to this concert from someone with Relay for Life, I think. They are supposedly "VIP" tickets or something. Not sure what that means.

How much were the tickets available at Second Chance? I think these were like $60 a pop. Which isn't bad for such a big line-up.

My mom ordered some tickets last week to this concert from someone with Relay for Life, I think. They are supposedly "VIP" tickets or something. Not sure what that means.

How much were the tickets available at Second Chance? I think these were like $60 a pop. Which isn't bad for such a big line-up.

The floor tickets at Second Chance are $60 for the first 2 sections (NOT INCLUDING THE VIP SECTION), $45 for the last section. $35 and $30 for tickets in the Bleacher Section.

If she paid $60 a piece than the tickets are most likely section Prem A-J

VIP tickets start at $500 for 2 tickets and range to $10,000 (Which all VIP packages include tickets to the after party)

Here's the link to the VIP ticket packages:

http://secondchancelearning.com/concert/img/Concert-Sponsorship-Packages-11-01-2010.pdf

I wish I had the money for the "Maverick Package" LOL

seating-chart.jpg

Edited by beaverbaseball

The floor tickets at Second Chance are $60 for the first 2 sections (NOT INCLUDING THE VIP SECTION), $45 for the last section. $35 and $30 for tickets in the Bleacher Section.

If she paid $60 a piece than the tickets are most likely section Prem A-J

VIP tickets start at $500 for 2 tickets and range to $10,000 (Which all VIP packages include tickets to the after party)

Here's the link to the VIP ticket packages:

http://secondchancelearning.com/concert/img/Concert-Sponsorship-Packages-11-01-2010.pdf

I wish I had the money for the "Maverick Package" LOL

seating-chart.jpg

Haha! Yeah, I'm guessing they are not VIP tickets then. The person that we bought them off of mentioned something about access to the VIP restrooms and bar area...I have no idea.

It would be awesome if they were actual VIP tickets. I would definitely crash the after party.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

That's where you're sitting GMAN? You're pretty close to us though

Honestly, I'm just worried about the beer price. I bet it's unreal.

Yes and $6-$8 range probably...