Grundy plays..

wave316

If grundy shows up like they did last night I wouldn't count them out. Cody Justus and Tanner Marshall should be all state.

Tyler McClanahan woke up last night and went off...kid played the game of his life...that's what is great about this game...never know when someone you don't expect will make a difference.

I saw times last night where they had 4 people on Tanner and he was still moving the pile...fun to watch.

If grundy shows up like they did last night I wouldn't count them out. Cody Justus and Tanner Marshall should be all state.

Tunstall wasn't a very good team though. Grundy could have afforded to have an off night and still would have beaten them.

Tunstall wasn't a very good team though. Grundy could have afforded to have an off night and still would have beaten them.

I dont know about that...we were as bad as we ever were against CC and it was ugly.

Thing is Grundy knows going in to a game they are probably going to give up a couple of big play TD's against any team....it all comes down to the offense, if they can get it going and put points on the board then you have a shot...when the offense is shut down and the defense is on the field all night then it's bad news...against CC it was 3 and out all night...last night they opened up the passing game a little more...which helps out a LOT...so, just hope the O can get it going and take your chances...at this point it's do or die, might as well lay it out and let it fly.

Is Grundy still mostly throwing deep stuff or have they mixed it up a little?

they mixed it up a lot this week...looks like the playbook from the first 6 games is back, with a few new things as well...hope it stays....the results speak for themselves.

I hope grundy wins, it should be a good one, will be tougher this week than last. Cave spring is a good team, wish i could see it, but not gonna drive that far an my limited bank account lol.

Did feel sorry for the tunstall players though, haveing to drive 6 hours or so to grundy, get beat pretty bad,then having to drive 6 hours back. Been through that before, not fun. But good luck this week boys.

I can't wait to see what happens.

Coach Newberry always said "You have to play with intensity".

That's the key for Grundy this week...they can't afford to come out flat and get down 14 points right off the bat.

It starts with the O and D lines...those guys have to get pissed off before they hit the field and get it in their heads they are going to get it done. That's where it's won or lost for Grundy.