Terry Smith @ Tazewell

replay

This Coach needs to grow up and get control of his actions. He is not the right fit for Tazewell football and he needs to find another school to go to. AS AN OUTSIDER LOOKING IN, I noticed that it seems like he wants to run the whole show himself. What he doesn't realize is that he has a very experienced staff and doesn't seem like he utilizes them at all. If I came to a school that I didn't know any of the players or their ability, I believe I would listen to the coaches that were there and who knows more about them than I do. Smith has coaches that have been there for a long time and who have won a state championship, several region championships and district championships. I have heard that all of the assistant coaches but one have resigned. Any more information about this, let me know. Tazewell has had a lot of GREAT HEAD FOOTBALL COACHES and ran them off only to see them go to other schools and have success. Something is wrong with this picture and it needs to be fixed quickly!

Give him a chance,he's only been here one season,what can it hurt, the program is on the bottom anyway,and maybe its best if those guys do get out of T-Town ,one of the best QB's in SWVA. went to the Big Blues of Richlands,don't think terry had anything to do with that move. So hang on replay things will get better for the Dogs. I wish the best for you guys.

Personally I think you got to give the guy a few years. IMO don't think it would have mattered who was the coach this year, the Dawgs were down, period...You gonna come and watch some playoff action in Richlands, Sheets??

It has began Coach Smith better start looking for housing elseware hahaha.

You can forget him moving ,because the school board members really like him ,and so do they in central office.But its only right to give him a chance to prove himself,because all of our children and schools deserve to become the best they can be,by working together.Again lets give him a chance! Best wishes to all our schools.

I think he is a class act myself and a very good football coach if the folks in T-Town leave him alone and let him do the coaching but based on passed history id be willing to bet that does not happen and they run him off after about 3 years.

personally i think you got to give the guy a few years. Imo don't think it would have mattered who was the coach this year, the dawgs were down, period...you gonna come and watch some playoff action in richlands, sheets??

uh- no

I know there are thing that I have heard and seen that I don't agree with but at the same time we have give him a chance and see where he takes us.

Is there any coach out there that is perfect in all aspects though? We have had some good coaches and some have been run off but there are other reasons as well.