East Mont. versus Clintwood

wave316

maybe thats a little too far but I was reffering to field conditions. Im sure clintwoods field is in great shape but even if it wasnt they can play there if they want to, as long as it isint dangerous and there is plenty of seating

maybe thats a little too far but I was reffering to field conditions. Im sure clintwoods field is in great shape but even if it wasnt they can play there if they want to, as long as it isint dangerous and there is plenty of seating

Parking is horrible there. Wish there was much better parkng,the field is nice,seating is decent.

I wish that both state semis were held at the same venue. Both could be at Pulaski one year and at UVA Wise or say VA High the next. I would love to see both the East Mont and Radford games this year but no dice.

I think we should do away with all home games, and the advantages that come with them. Even in the regular season, heck GC should play at Richlands, the Blues should head down to host games at Legion. We never ever hear this crap until one of the "legendary" offenses from region C have to travel to region D. We heard it at GC in 1994 when the throwin' Partlows came to GC and barely won 12-7 in the title game. At the time they were the only team in AA that had turf, so lets whine and moan... Everyone forgets GC lost at Brookville in 1996 13-12 in the worst field i have ever seen.

I think we should do away with all home games, and the advantages that come with them. Even in the regular season, heck GC should play at Richlands, the Blues should head down to host games at Legion. We never ever hear this crap until one of the "legendary" offenses from region C have to travel to region D. We heard it at GC in 1994 when the throwin' Partlows came to GC and barely won 12-7 in the title game. At the time they were the only team in AA that had turf, so lets whine and moan... Everyone forgets GC lost at Brookville in 1996 13-12 in the worst field i have ever seen.

Preach it ,Legion ,I'm with you!

For me, I would go to the game regardless. The only thing that worries me is what if it did snow 4 inches and EM's team and fans had to travel home in that. Now that is a problem. We all can acknowledge that. I love snow and football, having both at the same time is great in my eyes. Let's pray everyone is safe.

Anybody hear about a player for Eastern Montgomery being ruled ineligible to play because he is 1 day older than the eligibilty requirements. The player in question is 19, he failed 9th grade due to a "learning disorder'. A judge will rule next week if he is eligible, of course it wont matter if Eastern Montgomery loses. I didnt catch his name, nor do not know if he is a impact player. It was on WDBJ-TV sports out of Roanoke

Anybody hear about a player for Eastern Montgomery being ruled ineligible to play because he is 1 day older than the eligibilty requirements. The player in question is 19, he failed 9th grade due to a "learning disorder'. A judge will rule next week if he is eligible, of course it wont matter if Eastern Montgomery loses. I didnt catch his name, nor do not know if he is a impact player. It was on WDBJ-TV sports out of Roanoke

He hasn't played all year. This is a huge deal for basketball though. He is 1 of 5 returning starters on a state quarterfinal team. He is too old by less than 1 day. Literally hours.

He hasn't played all year. This is a huge deal for basketball though. He is 1 of 5 returning starters on a state quarterfinal team. He is too old by less than 1 day. Literally hours.

IDK there has to be a cutoff point somewhere (I think Appy had a situation similar to this back in the 90's does anyone remember that?)

it sucks for the kid but if you fudge one day then then next time its one month and so on, where does it end.

If they knew this was gonna be a problem then he should have started playing varsity sports in 8th grade so he could get his 4 years in