how do the blues lokk now

ba961

Well put I'm not dump enough to think that all calls on the blues r bad but when the flags are 5 too 1 against the blues that's bad or you are saying that mance let's his players just do what they want. A lot of flags to me shows lack in disaplen and that does not sound like a mance team. I will have my camera with me and if I think I see a bad call I will post it and you can make your own mind up on the call. I just feel if we where the same team from the east we would get more calls in our favor plane and simple.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Sean threw the ball into Foxxs chest I was on that end of the stadium. They were well out of bounds and Foxx threw him to the ground. Questionable as to maybe a late hit. After the play Foxx said something. I couldnt quite make it out. Thats when Sean turned around and threw the ball. He was def. baited into it lol.

Bottom line. Being "baited in" to that is not acceptable. Penalties will get you beat. I don't care what is said, you cannot commit those type of bonehead penalties. I have seen us commit several penalties (sometimes several in one game) that are ridiculous. From what I have read on another site, some of the Poquoson players like to talk. We have to be smart. Get their number and go back to the huddle.

Bottom line. Being "baited in" to that is not acceptable. Penalties will get you beat. I don't care what is said, you cannot commit those type of bonehead penalties. I have seen us commit several penalties (sometimes several in one game) that are ridiculous. From what I have read on another site, some of the Poquoson players like to talk. We have to be smart. Get their number and go back to the huddle.

You hit the nail on the head old school blue: I don't know if what I said the first time was not clear enough but there is know reason good enough to be baited into a penalty. Especially when the State Title is on the line. I here the same thing about the Poquoson team and based on what I have saw from the Blues this year I bet we will commit some stupid retaliation penalties and it may give them the edge in a close game. I think if our fans spent as much time booing our guys for stupid stuff, like we do the refs then I bet our guys would be more prone to stop with the stupid retaliation stuff. Booing refs only makes them more prone to call stuff against you. The old saying you catch more flies with Honey than you do with Vinegar applies to all things in life.

I agree 100%. Just pointing out my perspective of the event. Sean needs to keep his cool saturday.