The Problem I have with the BCS

Big Orange 1

Okay,

I guess its all said and done on the field now, so now coaches, writers, and computers are deciding who will play in the $$$$$$ bowls.

BCS National Championship Game : I dont think even the biggest BCS haters in the world can argue the fact that the two best teams are playing in this game. (Sorry TCU).

Fiesta Bowl : Projected VT vs. Stanford : Who can argue that either team doesnt deserve to be in this one. Stanford with one loss, VT won 11 games.

Rose Bowl : Projected Wisconsin vs. TCU : Both teams deserving TCU undefeated #3 against a 1 loss "world beating" Wisconsin team.

Sugar Bowl : Projected Arkansas vs. Ohio State : Arkansas played in the toughest division of the SEC, and aside from being beat by the top team in the land had a tremendous year.

Orange Bowl : Projected UConn vs. Oklahoma : Because of the conference tie-in to the bowls we have an unranked UConn team receiving a bid to play in the Orange Bowl and take home a huge payday.

Do away with the conference tie-ins and let the top 8 teams in the land play in the BCS bowls. Everybody talks about TCU getting screwed, what about all the teams, and there are many ranked ahead of UCONN. UCONN vs. Oklahoma : ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

Now, take this post and 4 bucks, go to Starbucks and buy you a cup of coffee.

Edited by Big Orange 1

Okay,

Orange Bowl : Projected VT vs. Stanford : Who can argue that either team doesnt deserve to be in this one. Stanford with one loss, VT won 11 games.

Orange Bowl : Projected UConn vs. Oklahoma : Because of the conference tie-in to the bowls we have an unranked UConn team receiving a bid to play in the Orange Bowl and take home a huge payday.

Now, take this post and 4 bucks, go to Starbucks and buy you a cup of coffee.

I didn't realize we have two Orange Bowls this year?? lol

I could really go for some Starbucks right about now tho, this snow is BS

I didn't realize we have two Orange Bowls this year?? lol

I could really go for some Starbucks right about now tho, this snow is BS

Personally, I save a couple bucks and get my coffee at McDonalds.

Personally, I save a couple bucks and get my coffee at McDonalds.

I prefer coffee from my coffee pot in my kitchen over most places, including starbucks. Every now and then I'll get some type of cold coffee drink from starbucks.

Back to the subject of the thread though, this year the BCS worked out just like it's supposed to. However I still believe we are in need of a 8 team playoff. Hopefully with time, this will happen.

I prefer coffee from my coffee pot in my kitchen over most places, including starbucks. Every now and then I'll get some type of cold coffee drink from starbucks.

Back to the subject of the thread though, this year the BCS worked out just like it's supposed to. However I still believe we are in need of a 8 team playoff. Hopefully with time, this will happen.

Starbucks makes me jittery. I swear they stir a little bit of crack into every cup.

And yes. We need an 8 team playoff. Badly.

I got a Keurig coffemaker for my birthday and that is all that I drink now. I absolutely love it!

My sisters bought my mom one last week for her birthday as well. I'm not a fan of it though since it only makes 8-10 ounces of coffee at a time.

I got a Keurig coffemaker for my birthday and that is all that I drink now. I absolutely love it!

I ordered this model for my wife for Christmas. I hope she likes it as much as everyone else seems to.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Keurig-Free-Coffee-Maker/dp/B003YXBBQW

I'm not a coffee drinker, but this model has a setting for iced coffees and teas, so I may use that. Plus I may buy some of the hot chocolate k-cups.

I ordered this model for my wife for Christmas. I hope she likes it as much as everyone else seems to.

I'm not a coffee drinker, but this model has a setting for iced coffees and teas, so I may use that. Plus I may buy some of the hot chocolate k-cups.

Keurig's nice. Had that model at my clinic last year, and LOVED it.

That is the model I received for my gift. She should be a happy lady with it. I love the hot chocolate K cups as well.

That is the model I received for my gift. She should be a happy lady with it. I love the hot chocolate K cups as well.

My girlfriend got one of those as well over this past weekend for her birthday. Must be the "gift of choice" for this Christmas season.

My girlfriend got one of those as well over this past weekend for her birthday. Must be the "gift of choice" for this Christmas season.

Apparently it is. It game up when I Googled "Top Christmas gifts of 2010", that's how I got the idea.

With the excpetion of the Championship, it produces bad matchups and boring games.

How are the Gators doing this year??? Doh....

Didn't VT just throttle the team that made boots out of your Gators???

Did they even get a bowl bid this year???

I miss Tim Tebow...whatever happened to him???

How are the Gators doing this year??? Doh....

Didn't VT just throttle the team that made boots out of your Gators???

Did they even get a bowl bid this year???

I miss Tim Tebow...whatever happened to him???

Florida's actually playing in a New Year's Day bowl game, which is the biggest farce since UConn got a BCS bid. Oh wait, that's the same season. Well, it's a bigger crock than a player being eligible whose dad admitted to shopping him around. That's 2010 too? Well...