How Does A Coach Get Away With Bumping A Referee

wah_wah

John Battle Girls Basketball Coach bumps a referee and gets away with it. How in the world can that happen. Washington county ADMINISTRATION is a complete JOKE. Everyone of the Washington County ADMINISTRATION must have no backbone. If this happen anywhere else the coach would at least been suspended or fired in some cases. Seems to me that the school board of Washington County needs to get control of there schools.

It happened at the END of the game he went after the referee. He counldnt T him up the game was over. Does not matter when it happen when a coach crosses that line he should be dicipiline. But NO BACKBONE IN WASHINGTON COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM.

What does that have to do with AHS? I was just wondering? I would agree on the school board in Washington County. The sad part is all of us who live in this county think the school board does a poor job in the school system in a lot of ways. What is the latest on Whitten?

I think the latest was he must have changed his name to WITTEN there VA Tech maybe they changed the name to protect the innocent...

I agree with wah_wah.... you bring that noise anywhere other than god's gift to Southwest VA Abingdon, VA/ Washington County.... You're looking at suspension and probably firing.

I'd love to see someone try that on a ref like Fred Phillips haha. I once saw Fred stand up to a fan without saying a word or doing anything. Guy called him out at VA Higfh told him to come over there and Fred never left the court and took a step towards that fan that guy didn't do anything but leave after that lol.