hillbilly

RHS1987

the ONLY number you have to remember 5pts per game. That the number of points per game that BEST DEfENSE you hillbillys have ever seen gives up. Hendlys GREAT 4.2 40 running back FUMBLED the first 3 times he touched the ball because of how hard he GOT HIT. He did manage 100 yards that game the rest of the 1000 yd plus backs managed 38 yds per GAME. Dinwittie is 10 times the team you are a I bet they would rather play Phoebus again then POQUOSON. Write that down POQUOSON if you can write. I dought that you HILBILLIES have enough cars to get 5000 of you that far. I dought you can count that high either.how many times you been there and NOT WON. ADD 1 MORE TO THAT LIST.

OH Hendley scored 3 points. that more than you will.

the ONLY number you have to remember 5pts per game. That the number of points per game that BEST DEfENSE you hillbillys have ever seen gives up. Hendlys GREAT 4.2 40 running back FUMBLED the first 3 times he touched the ball because of how hard he GOT HIT. He did manage 100 yards that game the rest of the 1000 yd plus backs managed 38 yds per GAME. Dinwittie is 10 times the team you are a I bet they would rather play Phoebus again then POQUOSON. Write that down POQUOSON if you can write. I dought that you HILBILLIES have enough cars to get 5000 of you that far. I dought you can count that high either.how many times you been there and NOT WON. ADD 1 MORE TO THAT LIST.

Just to clarify, this is what a Poquoson fan posted on the Bay Rivers District Football forum. Form what I can gather, he is the village idiot over there...so don't believe for one second that this is what most Poquson fans think.

Just to clarify, this is what a Poquoson fan posted on the Bay Rivers District Football forum. Form what I can gather, he is the village idiot over there...so don't believe for one second that this is what most Poquson fans think.

I know. I read most of the posts. I got a kick out of this one. Thought I would share with those who has not visted the RD forum. Their forum has about the same mixture as ours. He sounds like a couple of people that are on this forum! People are funny all over..

Sorry this thread was posted twice. Not sure how to delete the other one?

He's probably not a Poquoson fan and just trying to get us fired up. You know we have several of those posters on here and they try to get other teams fired up. It works if the people reading the posts believe them to be true fans. I don't think this guy is a Poquoson Fan. They mostly are really nice people and very humble it appears to me. I think some of our people could use some of that advice as well. A good football team is strong of Character and Character starts with humility.

It really is a funny post!

Someone's gonna get some come-uppins Saturday...

I have to say that Gizmo and I both have been on their site and they have been nothing but kind and respectful !

It's nice to see it coming from both sides.

Every site has at least one poster that will make you cringe, and he might be the one for them, but I don't base how I feel about a town or it's people because of what one may say !

So far, all the blues posters that have been over on their site have been very respectful so I hope that we can keep it that way !

It's a very important game.......but it is a game, so i hope we can keep it respectful with each other !

Just my opinion .

I said that my posting on here was over, and I intend on keeping it that way...but our entire region needs to support these 2 teams this weekend.

Yes, southbound and falconman, you should support Richlands and Gate City to.

As I was sitting on the East Mont side last week, right under the pressbox where the roanoke radio station was located........I honestly wanted to throw some punches after the first couple of minutes. The broadcast started off with the statement of "why in the hell are we here" people all around me talking about hillbillies and what a dump Southwest Virginia is. The radio people continued to put swva down the entire game, and it was even worse when they were off air. We were called rednecks, hillbillies, and worse...........A few fans where screaming comments about incest and things of that nature. They sure showed some class. Even in defeat, Clintwood showed why theres no better place to live than Southwest Virginia

Those comments wasnt just about Clintwood....They were about Gate City, Pound, Appalachia, Tazewell, Richlands, Grundy, Bristol, Abingdon, Big Stone Gap, Graham, Wise, Norton, Marion, St.Paul, Coeburn, Lee, our entire region and should hit home with everyone.

I'd encourage everyone in our region to pick a game...Gate City or Clintwood and go...make that trip up there. If that garbage isnt enough to get everyone a little fired up, and bring all of us together to support these 2 great SWVA football teams, then nothing is. It's not just the EM fans....its most of the state. I'm proud to be from SWVA, and I plan on watching Richlands and then driving down to Salem to watch Gate City. Good luck to both, bring 2 state titles back where they belong. SWVA

Edited by battleftbl

I assure you most of us P-Town fans are NOT like whoever that person is. But we do have one that is so uptight. If you get him started he just goes off. It really isn't so much he is negative it's just that nobody compares to his team that his brother plays for...blah..blah..blah. If you ever get a few hours with nothing to do and you really want to be entertained just come on over to our site and check out his posts for this entire year. If you engage him I swear he will let you know that your mother, pastor, best friend and dog could never compare to his brother in anything. HA HA. Too bad for his brother too. He's a good kid. Anyway you will spot him quick. Especially if you are a fisherman!

Yessir. I dought you understand sarcasm..

Thats a tough thing for a keyboard to get to come across......at first....I just thought you were a ignorant hillbilly, but now I see differently. Sorry if my inability to detect sarcasm from an internet message board offended you.

Thats a tough thing for a keyboard to get to come across......at first....I just thought you were a ignorant hillbilly, but now I see differently. Sorry if my inability to detect sarcasm from an internet message board offended you.

Not at all. All good.

Haha.

Only GMan can pull it off apparently.

But no, that last part wasn't. It was from the heart. It really is all good, promise.

Apparently I can't pull it off either, unless you were being sarcastic as well.

I said that my posting on here was over, and I intend on keeping it that way...but our entire region needs to support these 2 teams this weekend.

Yes, southbound and falconman, you should support Richlands and Gate City to.

As I was sitting on the East Mont side last week, right under the pressbox where the roanoke radio station was located........I honestly wanted to throw some punches after the first couple of minutes. The broadcast started off with the statement of "why in the hell are we here" people all around me talking about hillbillies and what a dump Southwest Virginia is. The radio people continued to put swva down the entire game, and it was even worse when they were off air. We were called rednecks, hillbillies, and worse...........A few fans where screaming comments about incest and things of that nature. They sure showed some class. Even in defeat, Clintwood showed why theres no better place to live than Southwest Virginia

Those comments wasnt just about Clintwood....They were about Gate City, Pound, Appalachia, Tazewell, Richlands, Grundy, Bristol, Abingdon, Big Stone Gap, Graham, Wise, Norton, Marion, St.Paul, Coeburn, Lee, our entire region and should hit home with everyone.

I'd encourage everyone in our region to pick a game...Gate City or Clintwood and go...make that trip up there. If that garbage isnt enough to get everyone a little fired up, and bring all of us together to support these 2 great SWVA football teams, then nothing is. It's not just the EM fans....its most of the state. I'm proud to be from SWVA, and I plan on watching Richlands and then driving down to Salem to watch Gate City. Good luck to both, bring 2 state titles back where they belong. SWVA

Those pieces of shit wouldn't last a day down here. All I need in my life is my mountains. If any Clintwood fans would have heard them talking like that there would have been an ass kicking in your general area. I DARE GRETNA to come over there and start taunting. I DARE THEM. Our fans won't have that shit. I remember the 07 game watching our student sections fight it out in the parking lot because the gretna side came over there and started making fun of us. guess who won? hm..... those "inbred, dumbass, hillbilly redneck kids from southwest virginia" I get so upset when people can't show respect, sure we might be a little less fortunate then the other parts of Virginia past Roanoke, but show some respect. I have northern Virginia people in my family, and they are so disgraceful. Wear my GC shirt when I see them, I get called an inbred. I'm sorry I am proud of where i grew up, where I went to school, and where I am going to die. These snobby people need a reality check.