State finals updates

VHSLhelper

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna roll their ass, Gretna fans can talk sh!t all they want. Its entertaining listening to these gretna radio broadcasters. poor hawks:( sad sad sad

I’m watching on Gameday magazine. It was worth the $14.99 even if the Blues did lose. This is a good game.

Right now Gate City is having their way with Gretna. Pulling hard for you guys. Sorry about your back man.

It's alright man, I have been lifting a ton of weights lately and i probably hurt it squatting, but ill be ok. Gretna is feeling every single yard we are gaining, they aren't liking this SWVA football too much.

It's alright man, I have been lifting a ton of weights lately and i probably hurt it squatting, but ill be ok. Gretna is feeling every single yard we are gaining, they aren't liking this SWVA football too much.

I’m enjoying watching Dusty Clark. I’ll tell you this, if he had played in the Richlands game it would have been a lot closer. You guys have a great team.

If GC scores a TD here it's going to be hard for Gretna to win this game...GC is eating the clock at will.

GC with another 4th down conversion to extend the drive...lol. 3 min left in the 3rd.

I’m liking Dusty Clark. I’ll tell you this, if he had played in the Richlands game it would have been a lot closer. You guys have a great team.

You all would have still won, Dusty is a big part but I still say you guys would have won. and i know, we just work our asses off for everything. They are dedicated, in the weight room from january till june, then they get to practice. they usually just get 2 weeks from the last game in the season for a break. They are remarkable. I think we got this, Gretna wasn't ready for it.

You all would have still won, Dusty is a big part but I still say you guys would have won. and i know, we just work our asses off for everything. They are dedicated, in the weight room from january till june, then they get to practice. they usually just get 2 weeks from the last game in the season for a break. They are remarkable. I think we got this, Gretna wasn't ready for any of this.

I agree. It’s smash mouth SW Va. football.

I agree. It’s smash mouth SW Va. football.

10 point lead. We will be bringing it back for SWVA. Especially you guys and Clintwood. Its a shame we couldn't have 3, but if we get 1 it shows those snobs past Roanoke that we have some pretty damn good football down here.