State finals updates

VHSLhelper

Hutchinson for 1. Tee - no one open - runs to the 49. Hutch for 0. Devon Johnson shaken up. Wobbles off after a while. Hill for 1. Tee sacked for about -6, but face-masking on Richlands as Tee barely dodged a defender. 1st down at the 37. Hill for 4. Garris for 13. Hutch for 8. Hill SCORES - FLAG. Holding on the Islanders... their 2nd TD wiped out today. Pass inc. - flag - ill. motion. Pass to an open Hutch is over his head. Tee rolls - int. grounding - Tee rocked - flag waved OFF !!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

throw to Bradley Strong caught but just OoB. Pass to Bradley for 9. Devon for about 3, but flag - ill. procedure - 3rd & 6 now. Pass to Bradley just high. Reece punts to the Blues 44.

Wheres the power I ?Run the ball mance

Hutch for 2. Pass inc. - flag - Mance is LIVID. Poq. guy looked like he pushed off, but Blues called for PI. At the 27, Diggs for 4. Garris for 0. Tee to Hutch at the 18, breaks 2 tackles and SCORES... 23 yards. Lutz XP is good, plus blues called for running into the K.

Poq 17-10, 9:07 left

Reece Strong at QB. Devon for 4. Pass - no one open - he runs - HE SCORES! Reece's XP is good.

Poq. 23-17, 5:47 left

Thanks for the update. As much as I'd like to see Richlands win and bring it back to SWVA, I can't stomach the radio guys. You guys need to get some new announcers--they about bailed on the Blues, until C. Thomas' big return.

Thanks for the update. As much as I'd like to see Richlands win and bring it back to SWVA, I can't stomach the radio guys. You guys need to get some new announcers--they about bailed on the Blues, until C. Thomas' big return.

Which station you listening to ?

Holding on the Blues. Pass to Devon for 6. Pass - no one open - Reece hit OoB? after a gain of 3 - flag - holding on Richlands. Lockhart in at QB. Pass deep to Austin - JUST a bit high. Screen to Devon - dropped. 4th & 31, Reece punts to the 6, 3:15 left.