Thanks for a great year big blue!

RHS71

THANKS to all of the RHS PLAYERS and COACHES for an awesome year! Know the title was in the dreams but you'll always be #1 in the fans hearts!

Thanks to the RHS Cheerleaders for the spirit you show and all the signs you make!

Thanks too to the RHS Band ... always a great halftime show and the music during the game gets the crowds spirit going!.

Thanks too the broadcasters for WGTH and 97.7 for allowing the ones that couldn't go to the games the opportunity to listen!

And thanks to all the awesome fans that keep the support for the Blues at an amazing level! None like them anywhere!!!

Next year here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BIG BLUES: I know that not bringing a state title home hurts now but you guys were a fantastic team. One of the best Big Blue teams ever. Sometimes its just not in the cards. You guys have tons to be proud of and don't hang you're heads. I have enjoyed watching you seniors for 4 years and the best of luck in the next chapter of you're lives. Come back next year underclassmen with even more determination and give it you're all. YOU GUYS ARE ALL WINNERS IN MY BOOK.

I am soooo proud of my Blues for today and the rest of their season !

They fought hard right up to the final gun and never gave up ! It's hard for the players to think about it right now, but you had one heck of a season and we love you guys !!!

Great job fans ! You really showed up today and made a lot of noise ! Way to support our team !!

Awesome four years for the seniors! Thanks for the memories. So proud to be a Blues fan. Love all you guy's and wish you the best! I look forward to seeing the returning players next year. We are so proud of all of you!!!

Congrats Blues! We here in P-Town were very impressed with all of you. Best darn game I have ever seen. We came out on top but it could just have easily gone the other way and don't think we don't know that. You and your fans were great. Thanks for all the hospitality. I will definitely keep visiting the site and watch you guys in the future.