tazewell vs grundy

GrahamPG44

You are up way too late... and getting scores on here is like pulling teeth!

no practice tomorrow! and i know the basketball forums are dead this year so far but wow o cant believe tazewell beat them that bad

Published in the Bristol Herald Courier December 31st

Tazewell 87, Grundy 63

Grundy (63) - Rife 18, Justus 3, Mutter 4, Lester 2, Blankenship 0, Bartley 0

Tazewell (87) - Beavers 0, Hash 5, K. Lewis 4, Rhudy 24, McGuire 0, Walker 31, Jordan 8, Harris 2, Hancock 0, Jessee 7, McCann 0, Brewster 3, C. Lewis 3

Grundy - - 14-8-14-27 (63)

Tazewell - -22-21-17-27 (87)

3-point goals -Grundy 6 (Rife, Boyd 2, Stacy 3)

Tazewell 11 (Hash, Walker 7, Jordan, Brewster, C. Lewis)

Rhudy with 16 rebounds

JV game - Tazewell won

Life has many choices---eternity two

Edited by tbgfan

Search December 31, 2010

Prep roundup: Tazewell sweeps Grundy

Staff Writer

Bluefield Daily Telegraph The Bluefield Daily Telegraph Fri Dec 31, 2010, 05:00 AM EST

TAZEWELL, Va. — Brad Rhudy and John Walker were a powerful combo for the Bulldogs as they combined for 55 points, helping Tazewell start off Southwest District play with a win Thursday night, 87-63 over Grundy.

Rhudy finished with 24 points and 16 rebounds while Walker hit seven three-pointers for 31 points. Blake Hash dished out nine assists and scored five points.

Ben Rife led the Golden Wave with 18 points. Cody Church added 13 and Tyler Stacy chipped in 12.

Tazewell visits Abingdon on Tuesday.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Grundy is missing John Kelly (knee injury) in the middle and Berglowe off the bench this year...if they had everyone healthy and playing, it would have been an interesting year.

Grundy is missing John Kelly (knee injury) in the middle and Berglowe off the bench this year...if they had everyone healthy and playing, it would have been an interesting year.

what happend to Berglowe?

Is Kelly out all year? I heard he might be back for SWD Tourney time

Is Kelly out all year? I heard he might be back for SWD Tourney time

i dont know...i guess it depends on how his knee is doing...i would hate to see him come back early and risk missing baseball as well...i will find out though what is going on.

Berglowe started working on next years football season the monday after this years ended...he decided to not play basketball this year...he needs to put on some muscle mass and some weight, so that's what's up with him.

What's going on in the G-unit?

Are both varsities 0 fer in the District?

Is it run and gun with out a big man or what I haven't got to watch Grundy yet

... I'm just trying to figure out what's going on, because Grundy is loaded with talent. I heard that Bill said he was out next year. Win lose or draw, just too much pressure on coaches in the G unit from parents, fans, and I don't know who else I guess it's politics?

I guess we'll have to pencil Hurley for the Buchanan County Championship(Hurley, Council, Grundy, The Valley) excluding the mission on the moutain.