Awards of the year: Falcon Style

Falconman

I am one that refuses to make excuses

Just WOW! You obviously don’t realize how many posts you’ve made crying about things like dim lights (Grundy), etc. Unbelievable! No you don’t make excuses at all...LMBO!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a big difference in making an excuse and giving some reasons why you don't win a game. Example an excuse would be we were not prepared or they were just to big and strong. A reason might be poor officiating or a soft field (JI Burton). Just giving you some insight on how we think in Falconland. There may be reasons why we come up short but NO excuses. I haven't had to make any this winter-everyone else has. ;)

There is a big difference in making an excuse and giving some reasons why you don't win a game. Example an excuse would be we were not prepared or they were just to big and strong. A reason might be poor officiating or a soft field (JI Burton). Just giving you some insight on how we think in Falconland. There may be reasons why we come up short but NO excuses. I haven't had to make any this winter-everyone else has. ;)

you got it backwards a reason is you were not prepared or the other team was bigger and stronger excuse is soft field or bad officiating. when you grow up you may someday understand the difference that is if you grow up but being from abingdon that is up for debate. lol

Thanks for clearing that up for us and letting us all know how you “think in Falconlandâ€...LMBO!!!

Isn't "think in Falconland" an oxymoron?

We think about what we think about you D.A. Its called critical thinking. I'd take my S.A.T. scores over yours any day. BTW I know I would take my scores over guys from marion or slaplands!:):rolleyes: Do they even have anyone take the S.A.T.?

We think about what we think about you D.A. Its called critical thinking. I'd take my S.A.T. scores over yours any day. BTW I know I would take my scores over guys from marion or slaplands!:):rolleyes: Do they even have anyone take the S.A.T.?

what is so funny is you may have great sat scores but the one thing you seem to lack you and your friend is common sense. without that you will not get far in life believe me. i would take anyone with good common sense over someone with great sat scores anyday.sat scores do not mean you know much about what is going on in life just that you know how to study and are good at taking tests.