Super Bowl practices

redtiger

With the snowy, cold weather in Dallas the Packers and Steelers have both decided to practice indoors; the Steelers are practicing at TCU's indoor facility, while the Packers are practicing at nearby South Lake Carroll's indoor facility. Thats right a HIGH SCHOOL in Texas has an indoor practice facility, maybe thats more common than I thought but I just find it incredible that a H.S. has an indoor practice facility, but then again it is Texas and it is South Lake Carroll.

I watched the Dragons play on ESPN a few years ago and im pretty sure they would take UVA-Wise or Emory & Henry behind the woodshed, they were really good.

I wonder just how much money is in that program?

With the snowy, cold weather in Dallas the Packers and Steelers have both decided to practice indoors; the Steelers are practicing at TCU's indoor facility, while the Packers are practicing at nearby South Lake Carroll's indoor facility. Thats right a HIGH SCHOOL in Texas has an indoor practice facility, maybe thats more common than I thought but I just find it incredible that a H.S. has an indoor practice facility, but then again it is Texas and it is South Lake Carroll.

I watched the Dragons play on ESPN a few years ago and im pretty sure they would take UVA-Wise or Emory & Henry behind the woodshed, they were really good.

I wonder just how much money is in that program?

South Lake Carroll is big-time big school TX football. 11,000 seat stadium built in 2001, renovated and expanded in 2005.

I was in Irving in October 2008 for training. We would leave the hotel at 7:00 a.m. and drive to the training facility. We would ride by a couple of high schools on the way, and the FB teams were practicing before school. According to the locals, they practice from daylight to the start of school, go to class, and then practice FB after school.