Katie Jo Lester

wave316

Yes, she scored it on an "and 1" layup in the first quarter. The 22nd girl in Virginia's history to score 2000!! She is a very humble person, very kind, lives her life right, and will do great things!! She is also a dear friend of mine! Congrats Katie Jo!!!

Yes, she scored it on an "and 1" layup in the first quarter. The 22nd girl in Virginia's history to score 2000!! She is a very humble person, very kind, lives her life right, and will do great things!! She is also a dear friend of mine! Congrats Katie Jo!!!

I spoke with her a couple of days ago by phone and she said she lack 7 points I believe to reach 2000. She seemed very humble and I was very impressed. I invited her to be a part our FCA Va. All Star team to play Ky All-Star Seniors in March. I saw her play as a freshman in a tournament and knew she was a very special player.:)

I have to say this girl is one of the most humble hard working kids I have ever seen play anywhere and to do this at such a small school like Twin valley should say allot about her game , she always has a smile on her face and she as far as I know has never had any trouble with any opposing players. I mean its not odd to see a kid score 2,000 points in KY. Wva. or one of those states that allow you to play from 7th grade up on a varsity team but to do this in just 4 years is amazing . CONGRATS !! to Katie Jo. all I can say is I'M glade she is a senior man I'm tired of seeing her score. lol just kidding . great job Katie and good luck to what ever you decide after high school.