Second Choice Gets PH Job

cavdaddy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redtiger played for one of the best coaches in the area James Colley. He recognizes good coaching.

His coaching ability(relating to players) can be questioned but his scheming cannot, best in SWVA IMO. Haysi runs a basic set of concepts from an almost limitless number of formations, very hard to prepaare for.

While were talking about small schools and rural areas, Haysi is not located in a major metropolitan area, its pretty rural and the student base is spread out, not an easy place to coach. Its not as small as Ervinton or Rye Cove but faces alot of the same challenges, not to mention Haysi played in Division II until a few years ago.

I cant explain how underhanded, immature, dirty and despicable it is to threaten someone for comments(none of which were nasty or espicially insulting) made on an open forum. Grow up cavdaddy

Edited by redtiger

Red tiger I'll tell you like I told Jonah, I call it like I see it.

you can call it however you want to but threatning anyone personally is just rediculious, and remember I have never had a problem w/ you but thats out of line IMO

Edited by redtiger

His coaching ability(relating to players) can be questioned but his scheming cannot, best in SWVA IMO. Haysi runs a basic set of concepts from an almost limitless number of formations, very hard to prepaare for.

While were talking about small schools and rural areas, Haysi is not located in a major metropolitan area, its pretty rural and the student base is spread out, not an easy place to coach. Its not as small as Ervinton or Rye Cove but faces alot of the same challenges, not to mention Haysi played in Division II until a few years ago.

I cant explain how underhanded, immature, dirty and despicable it is to threaten someone for comments(none of which were nasty or espicially insulting) made on an open forum. Grow up cavdaddy

I agree about Haysi but at least there is a town lol. Ervinton is just a school right in the middle of a bunch of trees and a sewage facility haha

you can call it however you want to but threatning anyone personally is just rediculious, and remember I have never had a problem w/ you but thats out of line IMO

Don't worry about cavdaddy. I have made some phone calls and printed off the topic. I know exactly who he is and I have a pretty solid case against him. He knows it too. I bet he wanted to take it back as soon as he said it. No . . . . . I bet he didn't. Too much pride. But he thinks he knows me. He doesn't. I know that for a fact. Next game he calls that I may be a part of might be his last. Especially if he makes any questionable calls. And even if he doesn't, with that threat he made, all I would have to do is accuse him and he would be washed up. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk. Too bad ol' buddy. Maybe they will let you be a part of the chain gang over at Holston. I will call Matlock and ask him for you if you want. Nothing wrong with biased chain gangers, huh?

Edited by jonah58