My Prayers have been answered!!!!!

No actually the first proposal came to the town in 2003. It just seems like an eon ago. Now if they could only fill the old Kroger, Acme, Goody's stores which have been closed for 8 yr., 7 yr, and 3 yr.

Not the one on Leatherwood, the one by Ryans that has been a Food Lion, Acme and Big Lots.

The Leatherwood Acme was converted into multiple retail stores including Dollar General. That was 6 years ago.

That's all we need...another Mexican restaurant...call Bluefield, VA "Little Tijuana"...

Think I'll start buying stock in TP, 'cause there's going to be a great need for it soon...beans and rice go right through you...do not pass Go, do not collect $200....

Actually, it will be in the lower corner of the parking lot at Wal-Mart where the hill to the Staples lot is.

No, it isn't a competition thing...there's one right up the street from our Stafford Dr. store in Princeton and they haven't hurt us there. Matter of fact, sales at that location are better than they've ever been.

Besides, not everyone likes, or can eat, or can stomach, Taco Bell...including me...

Abingdon Hardees, at Exit 17, will be beginning a remodeling, starting in July, and will become a Hardees/Red Burrito Restaurant. This is what one of the workers (via the drive-thru) told me.

Not so sure how Taco Bell, across the street will warm to this news.

The Hardees at Exit 17 is not in a good location with its proximity to the on/off ramp of I-81. During the summer months, with the lake traffic thrown in, a nightmare trying to get in and out of their parking lot.

G-Man, a confession--I go to Hardees to get my biscuit and drive across the street to Mickey D's for my tea. I like your cups better, they keep the ice from melting.

Life has many choices---eternity two