UVA, Clint Sintim #45

VT, Macho Harris #157

UVA, Chris Cook #34

VT, Jason Worilds #52

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, can you name an available QB who fits that description? And I might recall that Dan Marino looked a little lost when he was in the superbowl too for the better part of that game. What about the last 3 minutes of Tom Bradys superbowl loss to the Giants? Jim Kelly? Boomer Esiason? Hell, Peyton Manning at the end of his last Superbowl.

The closest you get is Vince Young or David Garrard...neither are very smart QBs.

Who DOESNT want a smart mobile QB? Thats like saying who doesnt like a Wide Out with blazing speed who can run routes in his sleep.

Brady, Manning, and Kelly are all HOF quality QB's...never was a big Boomer fan.

none of them were as sorry as mcnabb's 3 minutes of shame though, I honestly thought that for him to be that horrible in the super bowl he must have been shaving points or bought off...I will give him the benefit of the doubt though and just let him off with being a moron.

When I say mobile, I dont mean Vick mobile, I mean smart pocket passer who knows when to bail out...and there are a few out there...that's what Shanahan wants and you will see who they bring in I guess...there is no one on the roster right now that fits his mold, so i'm sure they will bring in someone.

I hate the Redskins, being a Cowboys fan it's in my blood to hate them lol...but, I know Shanahan and how he works...if the front office stops trying to feed him players and lets him get who he wants to work with...in a couple of years I think they could have a team worth talking about. They are not going to look long term, they will keep with the "win now" attitude thinking they are only a couple of pieces of the puzzle away from a super bowl...which is dumb...it will cost them the future...but, that is good news for me :)

Not being drafted is not all bad. These guys get a chance to sign with a team who might have a need for them.

Last year didn't Cody Grimm not get drafted and end up a starter in Tampa?

Not being drafted is not all bad. These guys get a chance to sign with a team who might have a need for them.

Last year didn't Cody Grimm not get drafted and end up a starter in Tampa?

Cody was drafted in the 7th round but LeGarrette Blount who started at rb for the Bucs was not.

Cody was drafted in the 7th round but LeGarrette Blount who started at rb for the Bucs was not.

If they remain in lookout then these un drafted players can go home and put their college degrees to use...

If they remain in lookout then these un drafted players can go home and put their college degrees to use...

I don't know that there are enough job opportunities for phys-ed and sociology majors out there to go around...