Tri-cities Christian

rebel1

Anyone know anything about Tri-Cities Christian school? Hurley scheduled them for this season. I know they won the christian schools national championship a few years back but not much else? Doesn't seem like the best time to schedule a power like that with only a couple starters returning.

I would assume Hurley will be competitive w/ them, Hurley had a good team last season and should have a very good team this upcomming season.

RC wasnt very good last season, TW on the other hand had some fast players but werent very good, Hurley shouldnt have any problem w/ either team. Who did those 2 replace on Hurleys schedule?

How are the Rebels at RB this season?

I would assume Hurley will be competitive w/ them, Hurley had a good team last season and should have a very good team this upcomming season.

RC wasnt very good last season, TW on the other hand had some fast players but werent very good, Hurley shouldnt have any problem w/ either team. Who did those 2 replace on Hurleys schedule?

How are the Rebels at RB this season?

phelps, st. paul....I hope you are right but I see some down years for a while. Hurley graduates 11 or 12 seniors and 10 or 11 were starters on both sides of the ball.

phelps, st. paul....I hope you are right but I see some down years for a while. Hurley graduates 11 or 12 seniors and 10 or 11 were starters on both sides of the ball.

Who did they lose from last years team other than Rawlings?

Who did they lose from last years team other than Rawlings?
They lost all 3 starting running backs and all 5 starting lineman....All I know of that return is Cooper and Waynick.....May be enough to win the 4 games

They lose LB John Layne, Reed Justice also started at RB, Cole Stacy, DB Zac Stacy also started at reciever, Lineman Todd Hurley, Cody Sullivan, Tysan Stacy, John Layne also started on OL, RB William Rawlins, Sammy Mitchum who started most of the season at FB, there are 2 or 3 more but I cant figure out their names. These are the biggest holes to fill though, all starters who played key roles. Next year will be the Austin Cooper and Dustin Waynick show.

Im afraid it might be another rough season for Haysi. I havent been around the team at all this offseason.

We lose 2 recievers including Newberry who was the best athlete on the team and couple of linemen that played both ways. As far as defense is concerned we are gonna be small(like last season) but I think there might be a little addition by subtraction this year, some guys just wont listen to the coaches. The offense is probably gonna look alot like last years did, a little bit of everything. Athletes will be lacking again this season. Who knows who is gonna play FB and TB?

Anyone know anything about Tri-Cities Christian school? Hurley scheduled them for this season. I know they won the christian schools national championship a few years back but not much else? Doesn't seem like the best time to schedule a power like that with only a couple starters returning.

I think TCC started an 8 man team when they won the title, but then upgraded to 11 man year before last. I wouldn't expect a lot from them. They may play their home games at Lynn View High School.

Hurley was going to replace Phelps with Appy but with the mess in Wise County they now have to replace Appy,St.Paul, and Pound. I'm guessing they will be a few more teams struggling to fill a schedule for next season.

I kinda hate to see that happen; by playing at the end of the season both teams are at the top of their game and I kinda like the buildup to the BDD season but whatever it takes to fill out both teams schedules

I know that Hurley is discussing trying to change the Haysi game to week 2 instead of the usual week 8 matchup

Week 2 has been the Haysi/Clintwood week for as long as I can remeber......I do not see Clintwood letting them out of that contract given the nightmare getting teams to play them has been this season

I think TCC started an 8 man team when they won the title, but then upgraded to 11 man year before last. I wouldn't expect a lot from them. They may play their home games at Lynn View High School.

TCC is not a Powerhouse....Hurley should have no problem winning this game in my opinion.

Week 2 has been the Haysi/Clintwood week for as long as I can remeber......I do not see Clintwood letting them out of that contract given the nightmare getting teams to play them has been this season

Thats true, its kinda the kickoff of the season for both teams, when things really get started. Although it hasnt been much of a game the past few years.

The last time Haysi won was regular season '06, Clintwood won in the playoffs that year and its been all Clintwood ever since. Haysi had a chance in '07 but had a few mistakes that really put them out of it.