SWVA Super Senior Team

If you could form a team of Seniors from Southwest Va to play the Super Talented Seniors of Northeast Tenn. who would they be ,their position and why.

Guys each year we play Tenn we get drubbed! Their pitching is stout and they can flat out hit. My friend Coach Rob Hoover of Daniel Boone coaches the Tenn All Stars and does a great job with them. We are hoping to play this years game at White Sox field in Bristol. Love to hear your thoughts and musings!:)

My Team would be:

C - Tyler Snow - Carroll County (best defensive catcher in district, great team leader, hits the ball hard)

1B - Branson Bowman - Marion (good stick, can pitch if needed)

2B - Luke Hilt - Abingdon (strong defensive player, can play SS as well)

3B - Jon Kelley - Grundy (big strong kid, hits with lot of power)

SS - Brad Strong - Richlands (one of top 2 players in district, very strong defensive and great bat)

OF - Blake Bowman - Carroll County (excellent centerfielder, great speed, good contact hitter)

OF - Dillon Bryant - Carroll County (excellent hitter in clutch situations, strong arm)

OF - Heath Harris - Tazewell

OF - Jordan Jones - Tazewell

DH - Jordan Lamb - Carroll County (has hit 4 or 5 homeruns this season, can play 2B, OF)

UT - Cody Justus - Grundy

UT - Jared Cox - Carroll County (solid SS, can play OF as well, good contact hitter)

P - Mike Wood - Tazewell (one of top 2 players in district, excellent pitcher, good hitter)

P - James Patton - Richlands

P - Lee Underwood - Carroll County

P - Anthony Rosenbaum - Carroll County

Edited by bballer

My Team would be:

C - Tyler Snow - Carroll County (best defensive catcher in district, great team leader, hits the ball hard)

1B - Branson Bowman - Marion (good stick, can pitch if needed)

2B - Luke Hilt - Abingdon (strong defensive player, can play SS as well)

3B - Jon Kelley - Grundy (big strong kid, hits with lot of power)

SS - Brad Strong - Richlands (one of top 2 players in district, very strong defensive and great bat)

OF - Blake Bowman - Carroll County (excellent centerfielder, great speed, good contact hitter)

OF - Dillon Bryant - Carroll County (excellent hitter in clutch situations, strong arm)

OF - Heath Harris - Tazewell

OF - Jordan Jones - Tazewell

DH - Jordan Lamb - Carroll County (has hit 4 or 5 homeruns this season, can play 2B, OF)

UT - Cody Justus - Grundy

UT - Jared Cox - Carroll County (solid SS, can play OF as well, good contact hitter)

P - Mike Wood - Tazewell (one of top 2 players in district, excellent pitcher, good hitter)

P - James Patton - Richlands

P - Lee Underwood - Carroll County

P - Anthony Rosenbaum - Carroll County

Thanks BBaller ,I can tell you are a great fan of baseball and very knowledgable of teams and their talent!! Is Mike Wood of Tazewell the lefty I have been hearing about?

If you could form a team of Seniors from Southwest Va to play the Super Talented Seniors of Northeast Tenn. who would they be ,their position and why.

I play for carroll and this would be my full team not all are seniors though.

Pitchers James Patton Richlands Mike Wood Tazewell Anthony Rosenbaum CC Reece Strong Richlands Lee Underwood CC

Catcher Gavin Yates Tazewell

First Base Brandon Lineberry CC Seth Kegley Abingdon

Second Base Mitchem Tazewell Richlands Luke Hilt Abingdon

SS Bradley Strong Richlands Jared Cox CC

Third Base John Kelley Grundy

OF Dillion Bryant CC

OFJordan Lamb CC

OF Blake Bowman CC

OF Heath Harris Tazewell

OFCody Justus

DH Zak Wasileski Pitcher When Returned from injury

I play for carroll and this would be my full team not all are seniors though.

Pitchers James Patton Richlands Mike Wood Tazewell Anthony Rosenbaum CC Reece Strong Richlands Lee Underwood CC

Catcher Gavin Yates Tazewell

First Base Brandon Lineberry CC Seth Kegley Abingdon

Second Base Mitchem Tazewell Richlands Luke Hilt Abingdon

SS Bradley Strong Richlands Jared Cox CC

Third Base John Kelley Grundy

OF Dillion Bryant CC

OFJordan Lamb CC

OF Blake Bowman CC

OF Heath Harris Tazewell

OFCody Justus

DH Zak Wasileski Pitcher When Returned from injury

Mitchem plays center field for the Dawgs. I agree Kegley of Abingdon does an outstanding job at first base and Nadler the 3rd baseman, for the Falcons should be considered for the team.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Oh I thought he played 2nd against us but I could've just mixed him up an I agree nadler pitched good against us last night we were down 2-0 in the fifth an Jordan lamb hit a 2 run HR an tied it up but the next inning kegley hit a go ahead solo shot off the scoreboard

Oh I thought he played 2nd against us but I could've just mixed him up an I agree nadler pitched good against us last night we were down 2-0 in the fifth an Jordan lamb hit a 2 run HR an tied it up but the next inning kegley hit a go ahead solo shot off the scoreboard

Not for sure, but I believe Blake Hash may be the 2nd baseman for the Dawgs

Life has many choices---eternity two