Obama and Middle East Speech

bucfan64

Guest The Variable
Thoughts?

He looks like a jackass right now. Hes more concerned with appeasing people who will continue to hate our country over people who are allied with us against this enemy.

We have a weekend where at least 2 of Isreals neighbors attempted an invasion of their sovereign land and possibly Iranian involvement as well as this palestinian crap and what is our solution? Give land to Isreal that is of incredible strategic importance to folks allied with guys who want to wipe isreal off of the face of the map.

Im not someone who thinks he is a muslim, but when he does this crap I cannot blame people for thinking he is.

I think this is it...had to find out which videos on YouTube were his Cairo speech and which were his latest Middle East speech (I didn't know anything about it until today while reading this board).

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts?

he is pandering to the middle east to the detriment of the usa. stop giving our money to people that will always hate us and keep it here in the usa. take care of this country first.give them money and they reduce the amount of oil they pump to raise the price and cost us more.