tazewell carrol score

ba961

The problem is Lou peery uses a pitcher up in the reg. Season and his arm ends up being dead one of theyre players told me today wood threw every game his arm would let him this year. That's the reason Casey herald never panned out Lou abused him. Wood left the fastball up all day and curve ball was not sharp at all.

Woods started and gave up 5 in the 1st was pulled after 3 its was 7 0

Sounds like a true Graham pitcher if you ask me...

What??? A Bluefield, VA kid pitching for the 'dogs???? Did I really say that?????

well i know he was off today but i was there and he was pulled after three and his dad said he would not pitch the second game and he would not pitch against richlands on monday if it would have came down to a playoff game. so i do not know i think his dad is a sound guy that would not let him put his son in danger of getting hurt. but that could have been all talk. the cc game they where just off they let at least 6 runs come across the plate on errors

well i know he was off today but i was there and he was pulled after three and his dad said he would not pitch the second game and he would not pitch against richlands on monday if it would have came down to a playoff game. so i do not know i think his dad is a sound guy that would not let him put his son in danger of getting hurt. but that could have been all talk. the cc game they where just off they let at least 6 runs come across the plate on errors

So, is his dad the coach at Tazewell now too???

Whats up with tazewell baseball? A 3 game loosing streak over teams they pretty muched handled earlier in the season!! Also whats up with the attitude of #13 throwing his helment after been called out at 1st base? Bad Attitude I cant beleive that the coach didnt bench him.