The I-Cant-Stand-The-Miami-Heat-Thread

Guest The Variable

Yep. At least until they grow up. I do not see any signs of that happening soon.

Uhh, where do you get that they need to "grow up"? Wade, Lebron and Bosh all stayed hurt at plenty times throughout the season. Other than a slow start due to chemistry, Lebron's "bump" into Spoelstra and his 4th quarter "collapses", I don't really know of anything that you can pick on them about. What am I missing?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a Bulls fan since the early 90's myself. Just signed Rip Hamilton to pair with Derrick Rose ( the best player in the NBA, in my opinion ) Looking for the Bulls to put the chill on the Heat this year.

Rip Hamilton? He would've been good 7 years ago. He's washed up and is basically a shooter now. Kyle Korver can come off screens and knock down shots just as good as Rip these days. That's all you'll get from Hamilton.

Guest The Variable
Uhh, where do you get that they need to "grow up"? Wade, Lebron and Bosh all stayed hurt at plenty times throughout the season. Other than a slow start due to chemistry, Lebron's "bump" into Spoelstra and his 4th quarter "collapses", I don't really know of anything that you can pick on them about. What am I missing?

Maturity. They have none. Not even in the finals. If you remember they were getting called out for childish behavior even then.

Maturity. They have none. Not even in the finals. If you remember they were getting called out for childish behavior even then.

Remember the coughing? They made fun of Dirk for apparently faking a sickness (he wasn't). I would also say that LeBron disappearing in the 4th quarter is a sign of immaturity.

Been a Bulls fan since the early 90's myself. Just signed Rip Hamilton to pair with Derrick Rose ( the best player in the NBA, in my opinion ) Looking for the Bulls to put the chill on the Heat this year.

Good. At least I'm not the only Bulls fan on here..... Don't worry, the Heat will find a way to lose to the Bulls.... Of course DRose is the best player in the NBA right now.....

Guest The Variable
Not ringing a bell. Was this on FoxNews?

Yes, right after the segment where Fox was encouraging everyone to join the Klan but before the segment where Fox gave us instructions on how to drown poor people.

Good. At least I'm not the only Bulls fan on here..... Don't worry, the Heat will find a way to lose to the Bulls.... Of course DRose is the best player in the NBA right now.....

LOL, Did you see Lebron and Rose go 1 on 1 in the playoffs?

Not even close.

Rose is very talented, but Lebron's athleticism is stunning.

Yes, right after the segment where Fox was encouraging everyone to join the Klan but before the segment where Fox gave us instructions on how to drown poor people.

Wait... so they have Glenn Beck on twice a day now?

Guest The Variable
Remember the coughing? They made fun of Dirk for apparently faking a sickness (he wasn't). I would also say that LeBron disappearing in the 4th quarter is a sign of immaturity.

Yep, there is being an Athlete and being a PROFESSIONAL Athelete.

David Robinson needs to Brute-slap the talent in south beach.

Guest The Variable
Wait... so they have Glenn Beck on twice a day now?

Oh no, dont think small. They are playing reruns of Stalin and Mao speeches.

...of course those hail from YOUR side of the political spectrum. I guess that is fair and balanced. ;)

Guest The Variable
You wait and see 2ces..... DRose will outperform Lebron this year 1v1 when they play each other.

You dummies. You are comparing a PG who is the same size as me (though in much better shape) to a SF who is big enough to be a passable Center. Different roles, different styles.

Mismatch.

Oh no, dont think small. They are playing reruns of Stalin and Mao speeches.

...of course those hail from YOUR side of the political spectrum. I guess that is fair and balanced. ;)

So you're admitting that Glenn Beck balances out the spectrum if we are to include communist dictators on the far left? Gotcha.

All American news leans, Vurble. FoxNews right, MSNBC left, and everything else repels from the middle to some degree. I either read BBC or Al Jazeera or watch ESPN unless it's local.

Anyway, Lebron is your Daddy.

Rose is very talented, but Lebron's athleticism is stunning.

And that's what is so frustrating about LeBron. He copped out by going and playing with his buddy instead going somewhere where he is the top-dog, and where he could become the GREATEST EVER. He has all the physical ability in the world, but he's too immature to realize his potential. To me, and to many others, he comes across as just wanting to have a good time in a fun city... and oh yeah play some basketball every now and then.

Which is fine. If that's what he wants, he can have it. Just don't expect me to be a fan.

Guest The Variable
So you're admitting that Glenn Beck balances out the spectrum if we are to include communist dictators on the far left? Gotcha.

All American news leans, Vurble. FoxNews right, MSNBC left, and everything else repels from the middle to some degree. I either read BBC or Al Jazeera or watch ESPN unless it's local.

Im older than Lebron...I could have been his but the line was too long.

BBC is pretty left but is dead center compared to Al Jazeera.

Guest The Variable

BBC is pretty left but is dead center compared to Al Jazeera. You brought that up by the way.

BBC is pretty left but is dead center compared to Al Jazeera. You brought that up by the way.

He's my age and still my daddy.

Compared to FoxNews, everything is going to appear left. I'm not knocking it, my grandparents really love it. If the left has theirs, the right should have theirs. I just wish they would admit to what they are... the fact that they don't tarnishes their credibility in my eyes.

If the Heat win the finals this year will you make your signature, "Lebron is my Daddy - Vurble James"?

Guest The Variable
He's my age and still my daddy.

Compared to FoxNews, everything is going to appear left. I'm not knocking it, my grandparents really love it. If the left has theirs, the right should have theirs. I just wish they would admit to what they are... the fact that they don't tarnishes their credibility in my eyes.

If the Heat win the finals this year will you make your signature, "Lebron is my Daddy - Vurble James"?

I refuse to lie, so without a paternity test, that aint happening. Not only that but this season is so effed up, the Supersonics might win the championship.

I could say that VT is my daddy, because my Dad went to VT. Also, James is big and bad physically but hes a joke when it comes to using his head. If I was in a fair fight in a boxing ring with him, Id be pretty concerned...like life insurance update style. You throw both of us in a warehouse and make it a free-for-all, Id be the guy walking out of it.

BTW when you say "they" you are referring to ALL of the news agencies, right? Except for Al Jazeera, who arent shy about touting their pro-radical islam sympathizing.

Edited by The Variable

I refuse to lie, so without a paternity test, that aint happening. Not only that but this season is so effed up, the Supersonics might win the championship.

I could say that VT is my daddy, because my Dad went to VT.

BTW when you say "they" you are referring to ALL of the news agencies, right? Except for Al Jazeera, who arent shy about touting their pro-radical islam sympathizing.

In a sense, yes. I'm referring to most news agencies. But I admire the ones who are not shy about their political agenda. Al Jazeera is not at all and while I cringe at some of their leans, they do have some great stuff regarding the Middle East. It's also interesting to get an outside-in view from them, time to time. I hate MSNBC almost as much as I detest FoxNews, but at least they don't veil their intentions under a "Fair & Balanced" lie. The rest of the major ones teeter for me. I'm not a fan of CNN either, though I miss Larry King. Piers Morgan can suck it. Anderson Cooper can suck it. Wolf Blitzer can suck it. CBS and ABC.. I mean, does anyone watch those? I get most of my news from the internet and value BBC the most.

And don't be scared, Vurble, just because the Heat can't be Beat! Vurble James has a nice ring to it.

Guest The Variable
In a sense, yes. I'm referring to most news agencies. But I admire the ones who are not shy about their political agenda. Al Jazeera is not at all and while I cringe at some of their leans, they do have some great stuff regarding the Middle East. It's also interesting to get an outside-in view from them, time to time. I hate MSNBC almost as much as I detest FoxNews, but at least they don't veil their intentions under a "Fair & Balanced" lie. The rest of the major ones teeter for me. I'm not a fan of CNN either, though I miss Larry King. Piers Morgan can suck it. Anderson Cooper can suck it. Wolf Blitzer can suck it. CBS and ABC.. I mean, does anyone watch those? I get most of my news from the internet and value BBC the most.

And don't be scared, Vurble, just because the Heat can't be Beat! Vurble James has a nice ring to it.

I edited my last post. To be honest, if the heat win or lose, I still dont care. The NBA bores me. Im opportunistic about picking on basketball players because they are generally a bunch of punks and more so than the other athletes in the sports world (that is saying something).

Not only that but this season is so effed up, the Supersonics might win the championship.

So that will be the excuse when the Heat finally win it all this year? They did in a shortened season, where they might've had [insert advantage here].

BTW, I'd guarantee you the Seattle Supersonics will not win the title, no matter what. If they do, I'll change my signature to whatever you want.

Guest The Variable
So that will be the excuse when the Heat finally win it all this year? They did in a shortened season, where they might've had [insert advantage here].

BTW, I'd guarantee you the Seattle Supersonics will not win the title, no matter what. If they do, I'll change my signature to whatever you want.

:D