The I-Cant-Stand-The-Miami-Heat-Thread

Guest The Variable

Bulls. Enough said. You follow the "king" of chokers deuces..... ch...chho...cchooo...ccchoookkk...chhooookkkeee...CHOKE.

Lebron led the Cleveland Cavaliers to a finals.

That trumps any argument anyone could possibly ever have about Lebron James, ever.

Tell me in this list of records per year which year Lebron started playing for the Cavs.

32-50

30-52

29-53

17-65

35-47

42-40

50-32

50-32

45-37

66-16

61-21

19-63

His presence and his presence alone changed Cleveland overnight. I don't see how he can be considered a choke artist while playing for one of the overall poorest talented teams in the NBA and winning 60 games. Last year I didn't think the Heat would gel well enough to make it that far in the post-season and they still made it to the finals. When is Lebron choking? I'm not seeing it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulls. Enough said. You follow the "king" of chokers deuces.....CHOKER!!! miami-heat-choke-funny-jokes.jpg&w=485&h=338&ei=TWvqTvfuAsXItgf67picCg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1054&vpy=147&dur=88&hovh=187&hovw=269&tx=237&ty=90&sig=103756657656642035940&page=8&tbnh=139&tbnw=181&start=85&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:85
Derrick Rose Isn't even close to having enough people around him to win a title. Not going to get it done with Bogans averaging 6 PPG. They NEED a SG to go with Rose & Noah.

Lebron led the Cleveland Cavaliers to a finals.

That trumps any argument anyone could possibly ever have about Lebron James, ever.

Tell me in this list of records per year which year Lebron started playing for the Cavs.

32-50

30-52

29-53

17-65

35-47

42-40

50-32

50-32

45-37

66-16

61-21

19-63

His presence and his presence alone changed Cleveland overnight. I don't see how he can be considered a choke artist while playing for one of the overall poorest talented teams in the NBA and winning 60 games. Last year I didn't think the Heat would gel well enough to make it that far in the post-season and they still made it to the finals. When is Lebron choking? I'm not seeing it.

The 17-65 year? He choked away the Finals last year with a better team in the Heat than what he had with the Cavaliers. You'll see him do it again this year.... They will lose to the Bulls in the Conference Finals....I don't think that he will win a championship ring....

The 17-65 year? He choked away the Finals last year with a better team in the Heat than what he had with the Cavaliers. You'll see him do it again this year.... They will lose to the Bulls in the Conference Finals....I don't think that he will win a championship ring....

It was a team that HADN'T PLAYED TOGETHER BEFORE. Timing is everything. Gelling as a team is a MUST! How can you expect three players, who were THE MAN on their team the year before, to come together and win everything. Sure they were talented. But they had only been together for what, 5 months? Look at Dallas, they may be less talented, but they had been together for the most part for a few years and gelled. That is everything. Regardless of what you want to think in your mind, LeBron didn't choke. They were beat by a team that was playing better basketball at that particular moment. Plain and simple.

LeBron = Le Quit!

It was a team that HADN'T PLAYED TOGETHER BEFORE. Timing is everything. Gelling as a team is a MUST! How can you expect three players, who were THE MAN on their team the year before, to come together and win everything. Sure they were talented. But they had only been together for what, 5 months? Look at Dallas, they may be less talented, but they had been together for the most part for a few years and gelled. That is everything. Regardless of what you want to think in your mind, LeBron didn't choke. They were beat by a team that was playing better basketball at that particular moment. Plain and simple.

Gonna be just like last year.... Beat up on all the teams in regular season and this time go to the Conf. Finals but lose. We'll see what happens. Vegas has the Heat as the favs to win the 2012 NBA Championship.... I can't wait for them to be DENIED again.

Guest The Variable

Excuses, I know thy name.

Guest The Variable
Explain to me how "They were beat by a team that was playing better basketball at that particular moment. Plain and simple." is any bit of an excuse?

If you win, you played better...barring some crazy fluke.

I think the heat are an overrated collection of manchildren with overinflated senses of self worth. And their playing reflects that.

Ill say it again. 3 guys held a party to talk about how great they were, guarenteed 7 championships and didnt talk at all about anyone else on the team that were required to actually HAVE a team. And their playing reflects that.

The 35 win game was the first year, actually, being the one with considerably more wins than the previous. You do know who Lebron James is right?

If you win, you played better...barring some crazy fluke.

I think the heat are an overrated collection of manchildren with overinflated senses of self worth. And their playing reflects that.

Ill say it again. 3 guys held a party to talk about how great they were, guarenteed 7 championships and didnt talk at all about anyone else on the team that were required to actually HAVE a team. And their playing reflects that.

They went to an NBA finals. Their playing reflects that.

The 35 win game was the first year, actually, being the one with considerably more wins than the previous. You do know who Lebron James is right?

Yeah I know who Lebron James is... The King of Choke. Seriously though, he was #23 for Cavs up until the start of last season and is #6 currently for the Heat(obviously). He's won some MVP's couple years back..... But is never going to win a NBA Championship.

Yeah I know who Lebron James is... The King of Choke. Seriously though, he was #23 for Cavs up until the start of last season and is #6 currently for the Heat(obviously). He's won some MVP's couple years back..... But is never going to win a NBA Championship.

Never? Really? Brain Scalibrini (sp) has a ring...

And they lost it. Their playing reflects that, too.

I don't see that as a bad thing. Their first year together with a sub-mediocre head coach and a finals appearance against a Mavs team that played so well at the end of the year. I think it was a very good season, even better than expected. Do you really see them getting worse as they go?

Guest The Variable
I don't see that as a bad thing. Their first year together with a sub-mediocre head coach and a finals appearance against a Mavs team that played so well at the end of the year. I think it was a very good season, even better than expected. Do you really see them getting worse as they go?

Yep. At least until they grow up. I do not see any signs of that happening soon.

The majority of the Heat fans right now are bandwagon jumpers when they signed LeBron and Bosh to go with Wade. They aren't going to get a NBA Championship..... GO Bulls!!!

Been a Bulls fan since the early 90's myself. Just signed Rip Hamilton to pair with Derrick Rose ( the best player in the NBA, in my opinion ) Looking for the Bulls to put the chill on the Heat this year.