Who is the next Graham Coach? When is it announced?

Guest lookoutmountain

Guest lookoutmountain

What's the deal. I didn't know Graham was an NFL or Div 1/FBS franchise? Is it so important that they wait this long. What the f is the problem? Who's the coach and when are they going to announce it for God's sake?

It's Tazewell County, Bluefield, VA, Graham High, not a huge or overwhelming population or large list of employees in the Country School System. There's not that many public schools and we aren't talking about a job requiring a top secret security clearance at the Pentagon or Radford Arsenal (is that still open?). Anyway, what's the deal?

Ahh, you forget that there exist a hiring bureaucracy for every public education job. Interviews are conducted, but nothing is official until the School Board says amen.

The School Board meets tonight.

Ahh, you forget that there exist a hiring bureaucracy for every public education job. Interviews are conducted, but nothing is official until the School Board says amen.

The School Board meets tonight.

rumor is it's jack baker from alleghany....but there's also a rumor that he's turned it down....so who knows....like Hacker says, school board meets tonight, hopefully they'll name the new coach then....

rumor is it's jack baker from alleghany....but there's also a rumor that he's turned it down....so who knows....like Hacker says, school board meets tonight, hopefully they'll name the new coach then....

why apply then turn the job down...makes no sense unless something better came along while you were waiting.

Seems like it took no time at all for John Battle and Virginia High to name their new head coaches. I don't know if it's just all the talk from everyone being impatient (I've never really followed Graham's programs or anything in the past, but even I'm getting a little impatient now) or whatever, but it does seem like it's been taking a really long time to announce this.

Seems like it took no time at all for John Battle and Virginia High to name their new head coaches. I don't know if it's just all the talk from everyone being impatient (I've never really followed Graham's programs or anything in the past, but even I'm getting a little impatient now) or whatever, but it does seem like it's been taking a really long time to announce this.

Haha how do you think we at Graham feel?