2011 Football Schedules

Jason

I was looking over the Richlands schedule and I am not familiar at all with the Union Bears, are they A or AA and do they have a good program there?

6 Wise County schools consolodated this year into 3 schools. Powell Valley and Appalachia combined into a new school called the Union H.S. Bears, JJ Kelly and Pound combined to make the Central Warriors, and Coeburn and Saint Paul cobined to make the Eastside Spartans. All 3 are Single A D2.

6 Wise County schools consolodated this year into 3 schools. Powell Valley and Appalachia combined into a new school called the Union H.S. Bears, JJ Kelly and Pound combined to make the Central Warriors, and Coeburn and Saint Paul cobined to make the Eastside Spartans. All 3 are Single A D2.

Hey Jason witch team can carey the slop bucket.

Not only that but Honaker has Grundy coming to their field 10-28-2011 on their schedule.

So this will be quite a week...so far for 10/28/11 we have:

Clintwood @ Grundy

Grundy @ Honaker

Central @ Clintwood

any others? Maybe Central can just go to Honaker that night and everyone will be happy lol.

So this will be quite a week...so far for 10/28/11 we have:

Clintwood @ Grundy

Grundy @ Honaker

Central @ Clintwood

any others? Maybe Central can just go to Honaker that night and everyone will be happy lol.

Grundy plays Clintwood on 10/21.

Beamerball and I have the SWD schedules complete and the BDD schedules are up to date until a couple of the schools can hopefully add more games. Please everyone take a look and let me know if I have any mistakes.

SWD

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Football_Schedules/forum/3029571/

BDD

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Football_Schedules/forum/3026829/