Hurley, Virginia tech bball camp.

NewHampshireRed

From what I have been told Hurley done pretty well in the camp. Went 7-2 with loses comming against William Bryd (AAA) and Christiansburg(AA) (T. Cooper left game early do to injury). Beating impressive teams such as Liberty Bedford and beating Radford by 20+

From what I have been told Hurley done pretty well in the camp. Went 7-2 with loses comming against William Bryd (AAA) and Christiansburg(AA) (T. Cooper left game early do to injury). Beating impressive teams such as Liberty Bedford and beating Radford by 20+

Radford lost probably 30ppg to graduation. Good to see they still aren't unreal. Though, by February of next year they'll be back to wreaking havoc in region C.

Radford has a great coaching staff, by midseason they should be rolling.

No doubt. Cormany is both intimidating and perhaps slightly genius. He's fascinating to see in motion though I know a lot of other coaches don't fancy him or his attitude.

Were they in the upper varsity group or varsity? If they were just in the varsity group, they v very well may have been playing Radford's JV team. I know GW and Radford put their varsities in the upper varsity group and their JV's in the varsity group. GW is at Liberty this week with 4 teams.

Byrd has an Enrollment around 1,200, Hurley has an enrollment of around 200. Might as well be 3A lol

You could combine both schools and they'd still be AA...

I was able to watch the rebels at this camp and they played in the upper varsity group and played very well. And the William Byrd convo shouldn't even be on here because Hurley played 5 games that day i think and William Byrd I believe had the short day of only 2 games. The Rebels where exhausted and couldn't hardly get up and down the floor. Coach Cooper also split some of his younger guys on the varsity group so there where only about 6 on each team so not much subbing was going on. So the Rebels got a lot of playing in and performed very well especially to have played that many games with so few subs. Coach Cooper gave some of the younger guys some opportunities to play with the 1st team and some I think may have a shot at some decent playing time this upcoming season. Good Luck Rebels!!!