Casey Anthony Trial

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still say she killed that little girl, be it on accident or because she didn't want to deal with her while she went out and did whatever it was she wanted to do. I think she chloroformed the kid and put duct tape over her mouth, put her in the trunk of the car while she went and partied or whatever and came back and found her dead and didn't know what to do...stuffed her in bag and threw her in the swamp where the animals could pick over the bones.

she is a total piece of crap and i hope that when she gets out she gets what she deserves...no doubt in my mind she killed that little girl because she didn't want the responsibility.

I'm no legal expert at all, but I still feel the jurors made the right decision. I have no doubt that Casey Anthony knows what happened to her daughter, but that doesn't make her a murderer.

That makes her look just as bad.

How does the jury returning the only verdict they could make her look bad?

It should be the State of Fla. that would be the one that looks bad, for failing to prove what everyone (supposedly) knows happened. Did they even prove Caylee was murdered?

It should be the State of Fla. that would be the one that looks bad, for failing to prove what everyone (supposedly) knows happened. Did they even prove Caylee was murdered?

Boom Shakalaka!

Read and comprehend. My post had nothing to do with the jury. It was in response to him saying that he doesn't believe he killed her but she knows who killed her/how she died.

Edited by BHS03

Did you watch 100% of this trial? Did you listen to every single word of the testimony? If not, and I'm pretty darned sure you didn't, then you have absolutely no right to say that it was the "only verdict they could" return.

Sorry to be so blunt, but saying that crap is just as bad as saying "THEY SHOULD BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!"

Did you watch 100% of this trial? Did you listen to every single word of the testimony? If not, and I'm pretty darned sure you didn't, then you have absolutely no right to say that it was the "only verdict they could" return.

Sorry to be so blunt, but saying that crap is just as bad as saying "THEY SHOULD BURN HER AT THE STAKE!!!"

i'd light it up.

post 48 -

... since I didn't watch but maybe 5 minutes total of this ... how did Caylee die?

From my understanding, the State had NO evidence... no witnesses, no cause of death, just speculation. The defense also had speculation. Call it a tie or call it reasonable doubt... Fla. didn't even come close to proving Caylee was murdered, let alone who did it.

They went for the home run, but went down swingin'... ugly.