NCAA Football 12

Guest The Variable
I don't have 360, anyway. ;). Still holding onto my PS3.

Overpowered defenses are why I stopped buying the franchise. EA did a massive overhaul of the SIM engine in 2008, and it's been much too defense-heavy ever since. It was virtually impossible to run in 2008, not much better in 2009, and impossible to pass in 2010. 2010 was the last one I bought.

It's obvious to me that EA Sports has the NCAA SIM engine where they want it, it doesn't matter what we say. They just won't get my money.

Still playing Madden 11, still love it. They have the 18 foot vertical leap issue on that game that Deuces talks about but none of the other problems. The only lag in passing I see is from a bad snap, I dont always catch that since I move my eyes immediately up field to check recievers...I thought it was a lag too until I started hearing the commentator say "bad snap" most of the times I had the problem.

The only problem I have is that sacking the QB is anything but realistic. QB almost NEVER hangs onto the ball he always throws it. I had Dwight Freeney Hit Stick Mark Sanchez one time and he was 3/4 of the way to the ground and threw a perfect spiral to Cotchery. WTF. Most of the time its a wayward pass that goes 5 yards or out of bounds. They need to fix the blocking mechanism on it, I always get penetration but the QBs always throw the ball.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Variable

Hey, my coworker just told me that her son bought NCAA 12 and was creating a player and he was putting his information in and NCAA populated all of his stats from some of the football combines he has been to the past year.

Interesting.

Hey, my coworker just told me that her son bought NCAA 12 and was creating a player and he was putting his information in and NCAA populated all of his stats from some of the football combines he has been to the past year.

Interesting.

Very weird....but cool if it's true...