NCAA Football 12

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who all is getting it? Release is on the 12th! Also, anyone interested in starting an online dynasty (360) upon release?

Preordered her yesterday.

May be interested. What are your typical settings?

Uh, I play Heisman either on 6 or 7 minute quarters. Mess around with the sliders a bit and just see what feels like the most realistic. I usually just play a few "play nows" and mess around with it.

Yeah, I just preordered it today.

I personally liked the demo. Dynasty and RTG have been revamped. Defense has been improved where zones actually work. Whole new tackling engine which will take getting used too, no more hit sticking every tackle.

I personally liked the demo. Dynasty and RTG have been revamped. Defense has been improved where zones actually work. Whole new tackling engine which will take getting used too, no more hit sticking every tackle.

I like the demo as well. I really like the new tackling animations. Some people are just never happy with a new game.

6 min qtrs are about my limit. My short attention span doesn't cater to much more.

How many games per week?

It would be a group decision with the guys who are in it. I don't mind playing 4 minute quarters or whatever you guys decide.

Thought about getting it....But this will be the first year I don't purchase the game...I feel like i'm getting old...I use to be a die hard gamer but I just don't have the time anymore. Not to mention how much my GPA has improved since i've gave up gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, we're gonna do this online dynasty thing. We'll see who all is interested, and establish the ground rules after everyone is in it.

So I just need gamertags (even if you don't want in and still wanna post gamertags for future reference, go ahead)

wythevillian92

how is the game?

The new grass looks good. Other than that not much new in the graphics side. Alot of changes to dynasty and toad to glory though. Also, I LOVE the new tacking system. It's all momentum based. Makes it 1000% times more realistic. It's worth the $60, IMO.

Guest The Variable
The new grass looks good. Other than that not much new in the graphics side. Alot of changes to dynasty and toad to glory though. Also, I LOVE the new tacking system. It's all momentum based. Makes it 1000% times more realistic. It's worth the $60, IMO.

Its too bad they dont track the real names of the players. I prefer Madden. I have Madden 11 and its the best volume since 04 and 05. I am in season 2 of franchise with all 4 of my teams. The momentum based gameplay is one of my favorite features too. They still have to work on the spin moves though, its never been realistic. Guys dont spin like that. The juke move has become a lot better though.

Gamertags

PS3: CallSignShiver

360: Variable Wind