Graham Assitants

GHS89

I've heard Tony Palmer will be one of them.

I think that's pretty much a given... He's been running the weight room.

Not sure if Coach Williams has been in town to interview people for the positions yet.

I just hope he got some good ones......I'd say it would be hard to pick from folks you aren't familiar with.....

I know Jones isn't coming back, but being the "assistant coach of the year" would've made him look like an attractive candidate...

I agree.....those 3 in addition to B. Wyatt and B. Roach would be pretty solid, assuming that they all applied. Guess we'll find out tuesday who he picked. This coach already sounds like he's off to a good start with the conditioning and lifting, while living out of a suitcase....

I think this man has the personality that will get folks behind him, seems to have very good character and a passion for the game. I hope the community has patience and doesn't expect a miracle overnight, I think he will be good for the kids.

Also....I surely hope they get somebody that can teach a kid how to BLOCK and TACKLE.....

Edited by futbolking

I was told by an un-named source....Bradshaw, Palmer, Roach, Woodward and Remines....

This could be just a rumor going around, but the other post is consistent with what I've heard...

Of course, I was hearing Jack Baker as the head coach a while back....so I'm just telling you what I've heard.

I was told by an un-named source....Bradshaw, Palmer, Roach, Woodward and Remines....

This could be just a rumor going around, but the other post is consistent with what I've heard...

Of course, I was hearing Jack Baker as the head coach a while back....so I'm just telling you what I've heard.

So....we all know who a reliable source of information is around here......cough .....cough...