Par 3 Golf Courses

There used to be one here in Wytheville/Fort Chiswell, but I don't know if it is still open. It was fun little course for the casual golfer. I'm thinking it was like 9 bucks for 9 holes or something like that. We went there so often the owner would give us free 9 holes just about every time. It will always be a special place for me, for it is where I made my first hole in one. For some reason, I think it is no longer in use though.

I'm not a golfer, so I don't know about par or anything, but there's courses all over Bristol and the surrounding area. Clear Creek in Bristol, VA, is $8.50 during the week and $11 on the weekends for 9 holes. Steele Creek at Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN, is $9 week and $10 weekend for 9 holes.

I'm not a golfer, so I don't know about par or anything, but there's courses all over Bristol and the surrounding area. Clear Creek in Bristol, VA, is $8.50 during the week and $11 on the weekends for 9 holes. Steele Creek at Steele Creek Park in Bristol, TN, is $9 week and $10 weekend for 9 holes.

Those must be the prices without a cart, because I have never played at Clear Creek for $11.

Also, there is a par 3 course in Blountville, TN off exit 69, I believe. Out towards Tri Cities Golf Club. I've never played there, just seen it as I passed by going to Tri Cities.

Yea must be without cart at Clear Creek, 18 with cart is $30. There is a par 3 over in Blountville, it is on the left side of the road, about 1/2 mile before you come to Tri-Cities golf course. Great deal at Tri-Cities by the way, Mon-Thursday after 1pm, is $21.00 all you can play till dark. They have 27 holes with GPS on the carts, always know your yardage.

Yea must be without cart at Clear Creek, 18 with cart is $30. There is a par 3 over in Blountville, it is on the left side of the road, about 1/2 mile before you come to Tri-Cities golf course. Great deal at Tri-Cities by the way, Mon-Thursday after 1pm, is $21.00 all you can play till dark. They have 27 holes with GPS on the carts, always know your yardage.

Yeah, for the price Tri-Cities is probably my favorite course around. Even on the weekends its only like $32 for 18 w/cart.