Bdd poy?

swvasportsfan

Breglowe or whoever the RB from Honaker is.

Derrick Blair QB Haysi will put up some pretty good numbers both passing and running. He also plays OLB but I dont think it will be enough.

Anyone know a list of the past 10-15 POYs in the BDD?

I don't see anyone from the wave getting it. Some of their players were even talking about how terrible their line is. So it would be very tough for anyone on that team to run the ball or stop the run on defense.

I don't see anyone from the wave getting it. Some of their players were even talking about how terrible their line is. So it would be very tough for anyone on that team to run the ball or stop the run on defense.

How good is Hurleys line?

How good is Hurleys line?

not much better than Grundys from what i hear.

Grundy will have a new name emerge from the dust this year I think...Ellis. Wait and see...I was impressed with the kid when he ran the ball last year, although it was very little...he can get it done. Travis has everything going for him, good kid with a good attitude...I think Grundy will be ok running the ball...Tyler Mc can be in the mix as well, just hope he can stay healthy all year...he will no doubt be the key to Grundy''s defense.

Honakers line will be solid and will grind out good numbers for whoever carrys the ball over there. Wait and see, Honaker will focus the ball on 1-2 players and Hurley will split it between 3.

That being said if Hurley wins the BDD Cooper or Berglowe will win it( I dont think that is gonna happen)

Edited by redtiger

not much better than Grundys from what i hear.

Grundy will have a new name emerge from the dust this year I think...Ellis. Wait and see...I was impressed with the kid when he ran the ball last year, although it was very little...he can get it done. Travis has everything going for him, good kid with a good attitude...I think Grundy will be ok running the ball...Tyler Mc can be in the mix as well, just hope he can stay healthy all year...he will no doubt be the key to Grundy''s defense.

Hurley's has some big ole younguns this year and I'd say BD and Church will have them

in pretty good shape for when it counts. Daniel Ellis is a good RB Lance and a heck of a good kid I truly look for him to have a good year .

From what I gather Hurley is planning on throwing the ball and running some version of the Jet Sweep, putting those big boys at Tackle is a mistake IMO. That honestly may hold them back.
i dont think they are running the jet sweep this year. If their line is weak it may be a good idea to run the jet....Thats usually when teams run it....From hearing the coaches i dont think they are running the jet...Their line will be fine....they have two good athletes at guard but not for sure about tackle

grundys line is average has a few kinks but once there worked out, the offence will be explosive receivers look great,ben rife looks great, all the backs look great,and jeremy wards getting work out of everybody from what i hear

That's good to hear, I wasn't sure how the team would respond after all the coaching changes.