(not so) Full list of Scrimmages

salemfootball

Is there a law against changing a post?

Grayson County is further west than Bluefield , Radford , Blacksburg , Allegheny , Giles County , Galax , Floyd County , Gate City , Pulaski County , Honaker , Chilhowie ,Lebanon , Marion , Auburn , Christiansburg , Rural Retreat , Carrol County , All listed in here did you not read the post Im sure I missed some but I got mostly all Swest teams - I not sure I get your point unless it was to be a smart @#%^@#!

Actually, Bluefield is further west than Independence (Grayson Co.)...as are Gate City, Honaker, Chilhowie, Lebanon, Marion, Rural Retreat...

Before you go spouting off geography, look at a map...

Actually, Bluefield is further west than Independence (Grayson Co.)...as are Gate City, Honaker, Chilhowie, Lebanon, Marion, Rural Retreat...

Before you go spouting off geography, look at a map...

Arrogant Bastard #2

Grayson County is further west than Bluefield , Radford , Blacksburg , Allegheny , Giles County , Galax , Floyd County , Gate City , Pulaski County , Honaker , Chilhowie ,Lebanon , Marion , Auburn , Christiansburg , Rural Retreat , Carrol County , All listed in here did you not read the post Im sure I missed some but I got mostly all Swest teams - I not sure I get your point unless it was to be a smart @#%^@#!

my question is when was the last time you were west of roanoke salem area. gatecity is very close to tenn. lebanon marion are closer to bristol which is further west than roanoke.l lebanon is about 45 min from blfd va. which is further west than most of the schools you mentioned here also.

we have to remember va stops for most people at roanoke which means swva is not really in va according to a lot of people in va.

I was not trying to exclude anybody but include, not really understanding what you mean. My original post was to show scrimmage schedules from the Roanoke Times , which included some South west and central Va teams. I was trying to be helpful but did not appreciate the Napoleon Complex type of response I got to my post . There are many on here who appreciate knowing a little more about teams from other areas . that is where the fun is ! Here is a map of general location of Independence , which is in Grayson County . Part of Grayson County is west of Bluefield , like I said . I used to live in Bluefield , Hence no arrogance here nor ignorance like some people .In fact I am more of a Graham supporter and Bluefield supporter than I will ever be a Pulaski supporter . But I do enjoy the traditions of smaller schools like Gate City . And believe me I will never be arrogant the way I grew up!

I still do not get your original point I was trying to help out with scrimmage schedules . You were trying to be rude but I understand that is some people's nature or heritage .

same to ya buddy!

lol...i was talking to gman by the way in case you missed it.

also, i think "culture" would be a better word.

I was not trying to exclude anybody but include, not really understanding what you mean. My original post was to show scrimmage schedules from the Roanoke Times , which included some South west and central Va teams. I was trying to be helpful but did not appreciate the Napoleon Complex type of response I got to my post . There are many on here who appreciate knowing a little more about teams from other areas . that is where the fun is ! Here is a map of general location of Independence , which is in Grayson County . Part of Grayson County is west of Bluefield , like I said . I used to live in Bluefield , Hence no arrogance here nor ignorance like some people .In fact I am more of a Graham supporter and Bluefield supporter than I will ever be a Pulaski supporter . But I do enjoy the traditions of smaller schools like Gate City . And believe me I will never be arrogant the way I grew up!

LOL.... actually, I was being nice.

Since we already have a scrim thread that'a been pinned at the top for over a week, I could've just deleted the post. Guess that'll teach me.

o appreciate knowing a little more about teams from other areas . that is where the fun is ! Here is a map of general location of Independence , which is in Grayson County . Part of Grayson County is west of Bluefield , like I said . I used to live in Bluefield , Hence no arrogance here nor ignorance like some people

I'm lost on this one. West of Bluefield?

Helper was just jealous because he had already made his list and didn't want this list to detract from it. :P

To be fair though, the Roanoke.com list is a little easier to make sense of. Helper just has more info.

Helper was just jealous because he had already made his list and didn't want this list to detract from it. :P

To be fair though, the Roanoke.com list is a little easier to make sense of. Helper just has more info.

Im sorry I stepped on the Helper's ego !