Chilhowie is tough but.....

vols4life

Chilhowie played well..looked crisp but did marion use this game as a adjustment game..running the ball out of the spread.isnt what you do..seemed like we sat on our offense..never opened it up..we need work on our d line but besides a few crazy calls from the ref,chilhowie is a tough bunch...wish we could play them about the fourth week..good luck though warriors..

i HEARD THAT CHS PULLED THIER 1ST TEAM EARLY, LEADING

34-14, AND MARION SCORED ON CHS WITH THIER 1ST TEAM,

IN THE FINAL SECONDS....CHS COULD HAVE SCORED 50.

YOU SURE YOU WANT MORE....WITH GW ON YOUR SCHEDULE

YOU WILL SEE 50 ON THE BOARD, AND PROBABLY CHS WILL

TOO, BY GW...GW MAY BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE, A OR AA.

i HEARD THAT CHS PULLED THIER 1ST TEAM EARLY, LEADING

34-14, AND MARION SCORED ON CHS WITH THIER 1ST TEAM,

IN THE FINAL SECONDS....CHS COULD HAVE SCORED 50.

YOU SURE YOU WANT MORE....WITH GW ON YOUR SCHEDULE

YOU WILL SEE 50 ON THE BOARD, AND PROBABLY CHS WILL

TOO, BY GW...GW MAY BE THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE, A OR AA.

I agree with the original poster that Marion will be a better team by mid-season. It takes a while to install a new offense. You can't just run it well the first time out....

Yes,but the spread is a passin attack in general..as for gw..it always smells up that way..just sayin..around football time ..alot of thrash talking when they are good..i havent saw them and honestly chilhowie plays them tough every year..funny when I look at the schedule how marion plays up there this year..i dunno but gw always gets what they want..we havent played gw is years,i hear there is a story behind it.as for chilhowie pullin starters...thats not true..i was there,once we tighten our d and adjust the spread we will be fine..

I hate the 4 WR look, keep a TE or another RB in or atleast motion someone into the backifield. In just feel that it makes the offense more dynamic. From 4 wide you just have a limited running playbook imo

I do think we need a short yardage package..we need a big back..just for those special times when we need just alil somethin..haha...i just dont know if we got that..

I don't know exactly what they do have but you are right, if the coach doesn't have a big package of kids available then you do have to go with what you do have.I do know how you feel tho about the spread, as successful as Richlands has been with the spread there have been several times I would have liked to see them in a power set around the goal line as well.In the end gotta trust the coaches to coach them up tho, that's what they're there for.

Yes,but the spread is a passin attack in general..as for gw..it always smells up that way..just sayin..around football time ..alot of thrash talking when they are good..i havent saw them and honestly chilhowie plays them tough every year..funny when I look at the schedule how marion plays up there this year..i dunno but gw always gets what they want..we havent played gw is years,i hear there is a story behind it.as for chilhowie pullin starters...thats not true..i was there,once we tighten our d and adjust the spread we will be fine..

Chilhowie pulled their starters toward the end of the game. It was 35-14 with starters. The last 8 or so minutes were played with mixed reserves at first until entirely the second team.

Well,well look who is correctin me..lol...i meant they didnt pull them earlier..i know most coaches pull toward the end..haha...but thank you hogo..is burton that good again this year..cause holston looked decent at the jam

just curious....who is talking trash? i haven't seen anything of the sort. and what is it do you think we want that we always get?

not trying to stir a debate by any means. just looking for clarification. thanks.

Well,on this board their are a few..ive read your posts and wished more were like you.nothing to stir

every community has those types of people. it just doesn't always make it to a message board is all.

Well,well look who is correctin me..lol...i meant they didnt pull them earlier..i know most coaches pull toward the end..haha...but thank you hogo..is burton that good again this year..cause holston looked decent at the jam

You're welcome.

I didn't want you to go around misinformed.

is burton that good again this year..cause holston looked decent at the jam

Burton is in kinda a transition phase right now; for the past 6-8 years they have been a jet sweep team, now their best player is their Fullback, their QB is also a very good passer so they are having to change things up a little. They are good but the offense should look a little different this season. The defense is tough but may be weaker against the pass but still pretty good