Grundy game tonight

short

Lance and others what do you think about the game tonight? Grundy going 2-0? Close game? blow out? Just haven't seen a single word about it as far as who thinks who will win and what the game will be like?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I hope Lebanon Plays well. I think if they continue to use their passing game they should be ok as long as they dont pass to the one that went 1 for 5 at the Honaker game. I watched some film of the Honaker game and they attempted to connect with #6 3 tiimes before half time and they were at the 10 yard line and he didnt catch not one tiime! They were working hard to put someone else in the end zone instead of going to their more seasoned WR. I have watched them practice this week and it looks like they have made some changes so we shall see!

Well I hope Lebanon Plays well. I think if they continue to use their passing game they should be ok as long as they dont pass to the one that went 1 for 5 at the Honaker game. I watched some film of the Honaker game and they attempted to connect with #6 3 tiimes before half time and they were at the 10 yard line and he didnt catch not one tiime! They were working hard to put someone else in the end zone instead of going to their more seasoned WR. I have watched them practice this week and it looks like they have made some changes so we shall see!

Great insight there I appreciate it.

Also like rebel I hope you are right Lance.

Rebel1 if you have no clue what Lebanon has this year how can you state that it shouldn't even be close? That seems to be a very ignorant statement (before you get mad at the term ignorant that I used look it up and see if it doesn't fit the description)

Also the Patriots should have beaten the Giants and the Steelers should have beaten the Packers and Virginia Tech should have beaten Boise State...common theme it's a sport, a game there is a winner and loser, last week Grundy was the winner and Twin Valley was the loser... I agree Twin Valley had many many chances to win and Grundy performed poorly, except for when it mattered most.

Point is I asked what you thought the Lebanon and Grundy game was going to be like tonight...now I know you've said it shouldn't be close and then said you hoped Grundy won by 7...which makes no since. But I didn't ask for people who know nothing about either team to bash one or the other with ignorant statements, I asked for people such as Lance or Pioneer to give some insight as to what to expect in any and every aspect of the game. You did nothing for me or for this thread.

I saw the Honaker/Lebanon film...with Grundy, they have some talent it is just a case of how fast they can come together...i've seen them over the last 3 weeks make steps forward in some areas and back in others...thats just what you get with a young team...if they can get it going tonight with everyone on the same page, tackle better, and not turn the ball over, i think they will be ok...those are mistakes they made that can be corrected. We will see how it goes.

Rebel1 if you have no clue what Lebanon has this year how can you state that it shouldn't even be close? That seems to be a very ignorant statement (before you get mad at the term ignorant that I used look it up and see if it doesn't fit the description)

Also the Patriots should have beaten the Giants and the Steelers should have beaten the Packers and Virginia Tech should have beaten Boise State...common theme it's a sport, a game there is a winner and loser, last week Grundy was the winner and Twin Valley was the loser... I agree Twin Valley had many many chances to win and Grundy performed poorly, except for when it mattered most.

Point is I asked what you thought the Lebanon and Grundy game was going to be like tonight...now I know you've said it shouldn't be close and then said you hoped Grundy won by 7...which makes no since. But I didn't ask for people who know nothing about either team to bash one or the other with ignorant statements, I asked for people such as Lance or Pioneer to give some insight as to what to expect in any and every aspect of the game. You did nothing for me or for this thread.

What is going to happen and what I want to happen are 2 very different things. Seems like you're the ignorant one.

No from the looks of it now it was ignorant to believe that the Waves had a chance to win this one. 33-14 Anyone want to comment on how badly they believe them Waves will beat Hurley next week. Or has the Waves calmed and the tide has went out. Get your surfboards ready Rebels we're heading to Wave country next Friday!!!! lol

the hurley people finally decided to talk some smack after a grundy loss. all i have to say is oquinn,rife>waynick,cooper. work to be for g town this week. hurleys coming off the bye who knows. should be a near packed house, good game,best game between hurley and grundy in well forever.

the hurley people finally decided to talk some smack after a grundy loss. all i have to say is oquinn,rife>waynick,cooper. work to be for g town this week. hurleys coming off the bye who knows. should be a near packed house, good game,best game between hurley and grundy in well forever.

wont even be close

No from the looks of it now it was ignorant to believe that the Waves had a chance to win this one. 33-14 Anyone want to comment on how badly they believe them Waves will beat Hurley next week. Or has the Waves calmed and the tide has went out. Get your surfboards ready Rebels we're heading to Wave country next Friday!!!! lol
i bet you write for snl with jokes like that

Grundy by 7.

This guy must be a disgruntled Dallas Cowboy fan.or hes just plain hatefull