Father knows Best

southbound

Last week, I told you guys that my dad had scouted Patrick Henry and we would win big. You guys had all your smart remarks and didn't want to buy in. Know you guys feel like a bunch of idiots. Ha Ha! LOL! Dad knows what he is talking about when it comes to football. You guys are so clueless, heck my cat stripes almost picked the score of the game-ha ha. Last night at the game, I heard a guy hollering at me and he was an adult. How do you feel today? You know who you are, how embarrasing! Dad said after the game "same ole Patrick Henry" and I just smiled at him. Well, this week we have Chillhowie should be about the same result. I will make my prediction later and Stripes can help me with that. Dad said they are about like ph evcept they have 1 good running back Bart Johnson. You better get ready Chillhowie because the Falcons are coming to town. :eek:

We will be ready for chillhowie. Dad is going tonight to scout them at Greyson County. He said that he used to turkey hunt over there as a kid, I didn't want to go because of the long trip. Hey Falconman, what are you doing tonight? PM me later. Parents are gone tonight. :cool:

We will be ready for chillhowie. Dad is going tonight to scout them at Greyson County. He said that he used to turkey hunt over there as a kid, I didn't want to go because of the long trip. Hey Falconman, what are you doing tonight? PM me later. Parents are gone tonight. :cool:

long trip? from Abingdon to Grayson??? About an hour and 15 minutes, right?

Falconman and Southbound together right after the parents leave.

Ffyrtp01.jpg

Edited by bhs7695

I have a pretty good idea why your name is southbound!!!!!!! Was your dad a dirty player like you? holding on every play. Looks like you were owned by #7 from ph. Learn the game!!!!!

Dude, you posted this twice. Did you learn anything at PH? My dad was a hell of a football player and might have jacked you up a time or two. Wait, I forgot you were up there blowing on an instrument. I will give you this dad said ph's band is pretty good. No hard feelings you guys just can't beat us. :D

Dad said Greyson blew Chillhowie up last night like 40-7. He said our chances look good this week to bad we are not in that district. Everyone talks about how good it is but I don't see it. Dad said if Marion joins it, then we should too.

What makes you think i even went to ph? Looks like you are better behind a keyboard than you are on the field!!!!! your dad jackin me up? wow what a perv.

Dude, take your arse kicking and go away! :mad: First of all, if I told dad you called him that there would be a major problem and you would not like that. I bet you are the same $$$ who was hollering at me on the sidelines, if I told my coached you would be banned the rest of the year so leave it alone. Tell your guys to keep working hard and maybe next year. Ha ha! Go back to your day job-cleaning pools, mowing yards, or fixing cars. You are to report back to your day job on Tuesday. I am done with you and don't ever call my dad a perv again! :mad:

We all know you are not from Richlands. Gosh, dude do you think we are stupid? You start posting on here right after the PH game, if you were from Richlands you would have watched them play Gate City. You got your feelings hurt when PH lost and cried all weekend. Grow up old man! :mad:

So tell your dad!!!! im a minor!!!! I will see you on the field soon. lets just say look out for a BLUE TORNADO

What are you a band wagoner? You trying to join the dark side and pull for the naders? I'm sick and tired of all the nader fans on here acting like the falcons are a joke. Guess what? I'm like Antwon Fisher " I'M STILL STANDING!!" Take your shots, I'm bullet proof:) Don't sleep on the Falcons!!!!

Guest The Variable
What are you a band wagoner? You trying to join the dark side and pull for the naders? I'm sick and tired of all the nader fans on here acting like the falcons are a joke. Guess what? I'm like Antwon Fisher " I'M STILL STANDING!!" Take your shots, I'm bullet proof:) Don't sleep on the Falcons!!!!

RHS fans? You do a better job of acting like the Falcons are a joke than they do.

Is there anybody on here outside of Abingdon fans that give them respect? It's not just Richlands, everyone here thinks they are a joke and it would mostly be ignored but you two dig it so deep for them.

Is there anybody on here outside of Abingdon fans that give them respect? It's not just Richlands, everyone here thinks they are a joke and it would mostly be ignored but you two dig it so deep for them.

Wow! How many times have you guys beat us in football the last 10 years? I will tell you=1 time. That means you guys are 1-9 against us. :eek: You guys have been awful for a while so don't go away mad just go away. :D