Chilhowie

wave316

i can't remember the exact score, but i'm fairly certain grayson roughed up chilhowie in similar fashion last season. they just seem to have their number.

Must be a good team ...strong defense... Clintwood travels there later on ..

Must be a good team ...strong defense... Clintwood travels there later on ..

they were very jeckyl and hyde last season, but they are by no means any slouch. chilhowie is a pretty solid team and return a very good RB in Johnson, but they lost pretty much everyone around him. i'm not sure if this score indicates grayson is that much improved or if chilhowie is a lil down from last season....or possibly a little of both.

btw, quick search....last season was grayson 48 chilhowie 22. like i said, just may be a team that has chilhowie's number?

Chilhowie didn't look bad. Two very good RBs. Turnovers made the final a lot worse than it could have been.

Tied 7-7 late in the first half, Grayson scored, got a turnover and scored again on last play of the half, got a turnover on the second half kick and scored on its first play of the third quarter. Heavy rain for a few minutes in the third and nobody could hang on to the ball after that. Probably eight fumbles apiece.

Grayson is very very good offensively and the defense has made amazing progress since giving up 40+ to Floyd 2 weeks ago. They have nobody going both ways which really made a difference in the second half.