local teams who never play each other?

Lance

haysi tazwell

I would like to see that one myself. Tazewell is alot bigger than Haysi but year in year out I think Haysi could hold their own.

I would like to see Haysi / Chilhowie as well. To the best of my knowledge these two teams have never played.

Im jumping off subject a little but when Dickenson County consolidates I want to see DCHS play everybody! Gate City, Bluefield, Richlands, any of the Tri-Cities schools(maybe not DB lol), Bell County, whoever. Maybe not all in the same season but over the first 4 years

Hate to tell ya, but nobody from the SWD wants to make that trip to Grundy.......

bunch of whiners...i make the trip from Abingdon to Grundy every week for football and it's about an hour and 20 minute easy drive. It's not like a 6 hour round trip to Carroll County and you only have to go over there once every two years...so stop crying about it already....half of Abingdon is from Grundy anyway, you would think they would want to see the two play.

Of the old SWD teams, i'd rather see Grundy hook up with Abingdon and Marion...Tazewell got to be ugly there at the end, don't really have any desire to play them for a few years...but the Abingdon and Marion games were both pretty good games to watch over the last two years...i think Grundy went 1-1 against both.

bunch of whiners...i make the trip from Abingdon to Grundy every week for football and it's about an hour and 20 minute easy drive. It's not like a 6 hour round trip to Carroll County and you only have to go over there once every two years...so stop crying about it already....half of Abingdon is from Grundy anyway, you would think they would want to see the two play.

Of the old SWD teams, i'd rather see Grundy hook up with Abingdon and Marion...Tazewell got to be ugly there at the end, don't really have any desire to play them for a few years...but the Abingdon and Marion games were both pretty good games to watch over the last two years...i think Grundy went 1-1 against both.

yeah we play em in about everything else this year if im right here

I'd like to see Richlands play a TN team like TN High or DB. And I'd like to see Gate City play those two TN teams. And call me crazy, but I'd actually like to see Battle play TN High again (if nothing just to see us play bigger teams, we made a big step picking up Burton, but I'd like to see us drop Holston and PH and play bigger teams).

Edited by ThomasDenton

Chilhowie and Gate City haven't played since 1938.

More times than not Chilhowie would get pounded but I wouldn't have minded seeing that matchup a few times with some of Chilhowie's better teams.

2001 comes to mind.

I would like to see Richlands against some of those Tn schools. By the way why does it seems a lot of people that aren't Richlands wanna see Richlands versus(insert school name)?

good games against quality teams.

Richlands vs. Greeneville would have been a good one last year.

Richlands vs Tenn High

Bluefield vs Salem

Richlands vs Christiansburg

Richlands vs Gretna

Gate City vs Tenn High

Last years Richlands vs Hampton or Phoebus, maybe just in a Benefit game, that way it wouldn't hurt so bad.......

Even though we've seen this matchup in recent years, i'd like to see Bluefield and Richlands continue to play on a yearly basis. Seems to make so much sense for both to do so.

Another series i'd like to see develope would be Gate City and George Wythe. It'd be nice to see Gate City not play so many out of state opponents and it would give GW a good out of region yearly opponent.