Question for Richlands

EH31

First of all OJrussell U can tell U are not from Richlands. Secondly the blues get double the penalties as any one else I guess some refs doint want them to win. The crew friday night looked like the ones from Abingdon last year and if ur from richlands you know what went on down there last year. BigD4vt do u still have the pic from that passinterference call last year

You mean the one where Bradley Strong was called for pass interference while the Abingdon player had hold of his facemask and twisted his head around like Linda Blair? Yeah, I still have it. I recieved a nice little PM from the white hat after I posted it... And yes, it was the same crew that worked the Abingdon and Lebanon games last year.

You mean the one where Bradley Strong was called for pass interference while the Abingdon player had hold of his facemask and twisted his head around like Linda Blair? Yeah, I still have it. I recieved a nice little PM from the white hat after I posted it... And yes, it was the same crew that worked the Abingdon and Lebanon games last year.

I have to ask what ( in a roundabouts way) did the whitehat have to say about

the picture?

I have to ask what ( in a roundabouts way) did the whitehat have to say about

the picture?

I don't think it was about the picture as much as it was my opinion of his crew. But to answer your question... nothing nice.

Guest The Variable
First of all OJrussell U can tell U are not from Richlands. Secondly the blues get double the penalties as any one else I guess some refs doint want them to win. The crew friday night looked like the ones from Abingdon last year and if ur from richlands you know what went on down there last year. BigD4vt do u still have the pic from that passinterference call last year

Looke wut obseen wrap muzik has dun 2 ur grammer!

PLEASE post it.. I would just love to see what kind of excuse you can possibly have for officiating that poorly!

I'm kind of courious myself as to what the excuse was for that game. Ive seen some bad calls. But I don't think I've Ever seen a call as bad as the pass interference on Brad last year.

:)I am a 1959 Blue Tornado. I just prefer conversing with my neighboring fans as we are older and not into rap music.I realize that you younger people deserve to do your thing,just as my generation did.Did not mean to offend anyone.I just wanted to point out that many of the fans in the reserved seating section complain about the volume. I do have earplugs and will use them before the Pulaski game.

that section of seats in the stadium is the quietest section in the house. Seems like season tickets holders would cheer a little louder.

that section of seats in the stadium is the quietest section in the house. Seems like season tickets holders would cheer a little louder.

There are exceptions to that statement. My grandparents have had teh same seat in the Season Ticket section since 1983. And they are loud. Ive seen my grandfather about have a heart attack before. Lol. But for the most part, they are quiet.

I talked to the famous DJ Mike Compton and he said they have bought 2 more speakers for this game. Can't wait till my mom Betty Lou starts fussin about things fallin of the wall.

Heres A Tip If You Do Not Like The Music And Do Not Like Alot Of Noise Because It Bothers You When You Are Trying To Talk To Someone Park On The Fourlane And Do Not Bother Coming To The Game Im Bringing The Airhorns Tonight So Do Not Expect There To Be Alot Of Moments When The Stands Are Silent Ive Missed The 2 Games So Ive Been Building It Up. GOOOO BLUES.