Question for Richlands

EH31

I can't count how many Td's I've heard them have called back because of penalties in the past few years. So just wondering, Why do they always seem to have so many penalties?

Not trying to start an argument, just wondering why they always seem to double the other teams in penalties?

Man Ive Been In There With The Coaches As They Watch The Tapes Without The Kids In The Room Yes The Kids Commit About Half Of The Flags Thrown. The Other Half No One Has Any Idea Why The Flags Are Thrown Can't See It On Film. This Past Friday One Of The Refs Went As Far As To Have The Flag In His Hand Before The Play Even Happend And When The Ball Was Snapped He Threw The Flag Did It Over And Over. Watched The Tape I Think On Film There Was 7 That Could Be Found But There Was 13 Unaccounted For. Why Do The Blues Get Almost Double The Flags Against Every Team They Play Ill Leave That Up To You To Decide.

having not seen Richlands play in over 10 years, all I can offer is a couple of generalizations...

good teams have to be breaking the rules somehow... how else can they always win??? They can't just be "better" then the others... something else has to be going on.

good teams take more chances... they have an "edge" by going right up to the line of something being a penalty. Sometimes they cross the line. Sometimes the refs THINK they crossed the line.

good teams are "tricked" into more penalties by the other team, who sometimes does things right at the line that provokes a reaction.

If the coaches have no idea why the flag ws thrown, tell 'em to have somebody tape the radio broadcast. Dave is pretty good about saying why there's a flag as soon as he sees it. If the flag was right, "why" is usually talked about, and if it was for a "phantom" call, that'll DEFINITELY be talked about.

:mad:The reds in the Richland stands protesting with boos and cursing do nothing to endear our team to the zebras. Some folks should be removed from the stadium along with the dude playing that obscene rap music. It is so loud that one cannot converse with their fellow fans.

:mad:The reds in the Richland stands protesting with boos and cursing do nothing to endear our team to the zebras. Some folks should be removed from the stadium along with the dude playing that obscene rap music. It is so loud that one cannot converse with their fellow fans.

Obscene rap music?

Man Ive Been In There With The Coaches As They Watch The Tapes Without The Kids In The Room Yes The Kids Commit About Half Of The Flags Thrown. The Other Half No One Has Any Idea Why The Flags Are Thrown Can't See It On Film. This Past Friday One Of The Refs Went As Far As To Have The Flag In His Hand Before The Play Even Happend And When The Ball Was Snapped He Threw The Flag Did It Over And Over. Watched The Tape I Think On Film There Was 7 That Could Be Found But There Was 13 Unaccounted For. Why Do The Blues Get Almost Double The Flags Against Every Team They Play Ill Leave That Up To You To Decide.

Would love to see the video. To see this obviously biased ref!! LOL

I'm just trying to get my sick rhymes into public ears, sorry.

Guest king kone

The crew that worked the game is from Abingdon. They looked like the same crew that called the Abingdon game last year. The fat one with the mustache is a total recall........

In all honesty back in the 90's powell valley got penalties called on them all the time. Just like mentioned earlier good teams "cant be that much better than the other team. The must be cheating" is how consistant winners are looked at. Its not fair but its good fuel to keep winning. I loved being hated when i played

First of all OJrussell U can tell U are not from Richlands. Secondly the blues get double the penalties as any one else I guess some refs doint want them to win. The crew friday night looked like the ones from Abingdon last year and if ur from richlands you know what went on down there last year. BigD4vt do u still have the pic from that passinterference call last year

:)I am a 1959 Blue Tornado. I just prefer conversing with my neighboring fans as we are older and not into rap music.I realize that you younger people deserve to do your thing,just as my generation did.Did not mean to offend anyone.I just wanted to point out that many of the fans in the reserved seating section complain about the volume. I do have earplugs and will use them before the Pulaski game.

OJrussel sorry to question your loyalty.I think the music is palyed because the kids like it and kinda sets a big game atmosphere music is palyed at a lot of stadiums.I doint think booing the refs is right but it should not make the refs call penalties either way I mean it is just a bunch of kids palying ball.

Edited by Blues 97