what is going on at JSB this year????

Lance

all the changes and drama going on out there over the past few seasons, and now they come out strong at 3-0? Whats going on out there? They beat Va High, which I didn't think much of until Va High beat TN High?

Whats up? JSB back on the football map again or what?

I think they've always had athletes and this year is no different in that regard. The difference is that those athletes play football and not just baseball. They have a solid team, we played them tough even though the score doesn't reflect it. We turned the ball over and made poor decisions but my hats off to them. Good football team.

Wright is a great coach. Witten was too, honestly. I think Wright is picking up where Witten left off and is continuing to take things in the right direction.

Witten didn't do much coaching, for obvious reasons, he just had good athletes to work with. Coach Wright has brought discipline and a good work ethic to the program. It's not all about a party and having a good time any more, just good ole' work ethic. Not only is Coach Wright a great hire his staff is not bad either.

Yeah, I think this is one of the best coaching staffs I've ever seen at Battle. Just the way they conduct the games is more serious than what I've seen. We also have some really good athletes too and we don't just have one or two superstars, we've been spreading the ball around on offense and the defense has been backing one another up every play it seems like. Burton will be the real test. Even if we lose that game (note here that I said "if") we will still be able to measure up how good we are against the really tough teams. I think my favorite part about this season is that the coaches and players know how to adapt in games, as seen after halftime in the VHS game. That ability alone will help them out tremendously.

Yeah, I think this is one of the best coaching staffs I've ever seen at Battle. Just the way they conduct the games is more serious than what I've seen. We also have some really good athletes too and we don't just have one or two superstars, we've been spreading the ball around on offense and the defense has been backing one another up every play it seems like. Burton will be the real test. Even if we lose that game (note here that I said "if") we will still be able to measure up how good we are against the really tough teams. I think my favorite part about this season is that the coaches and players know how to adapt in games, as seen after halftime in the VHS game. That ability alone will help them out tremendously.

why don't any of them play basketball? Is it because the yellow uni's? Bc they've got some great athletes in football, but basketball main they're not there..... is that Winter baseballl season?