parents

land_rider

Why do parents think jumping on a teacher or coach is cool? just asking!

Because their little baby isn't playing enough and absolutely should be playing and the only possible solution to the situation is to yell at the coach. Forget telling your kid to work harder for it, or even calmly asking why, throwing a tirade is the way to go. The parent obviously can do the job better.

Because their little baby isn't playing enough and absolutely should be playing and the only possible solution to the situation is to yell at the coach. Forget telling your kid to work harder for it, or even calmly asking why, throwing a tirade is the way to go. The parent obviously can do the job better.

Because people nowadays have lost all respect for other people in society. They want everything handed to them on a platter and don't expect to work or wait for anything.

its to look big, they know the teacher/coach cant really say anything back.

Imo thats why in most cases

because their little baby isn't playing enough and absolutely should be playing and the only possible solution to the situation is to yell at the coach. Forget telling your kid to work harder for it, or even calmly asking why, throwing a tirade is the way to go. The parent obviously can do the job better.

because people nowadays have lost all respect for other people in society. They want everything handed to them on a platter and don't expect to work or wait for anything.

yes, yes, yes.

Agree with you in some cases it's to look big and some people just plain have big mouths!!!!

I do think there instances out there that because of who a kid's parents are plays a political role in that kid playing over say someone who may be slightly better than them. It's small town politics over playing ball, C'mon man and it really grinds my gears!!! The coach needs to have control of his team and only the coach and if he doesn't and that name game comes in to play I'm sure it's very frustrating for parents, but in NO WAY SHOULD THE PARENT EVER JUMP ON A COACH OR TEACHER, it's rediculous and makes them look like a fool and only really hurts their kid in the long run!!! IMO anyway!

Because people nowadays have lost all respect for other people in society. They want everything handed to them on a platter and don't expect to work or wait for anything.

Nailed it...

here, here......that's the problem with most.....not all, but most. Nobody wants their kid to take responsibility for anything anymore. It seems to be easier to blame everybody and anything else besides your own kid. By doing that, your really not doing them any great service for later in their life, but that's the reality now days.

I remember one year

My mom took me school shopping

It was me, my brother, my mom, oh, my pop, and my little sister

All hopped in the car

We headed downtown to the gallery mall

My mom started bugging with the clothes she chose

I didn't say nothing at first

I just turned up my nose