hurley

romeo37

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW is this for real??? Did they both really get kicked off if so this really hurts because the Clabough kid had saw a lot of time on offense. Has a lot of heart and and is a really tough kid. Then like you said Kade was a big part of the defense and just a really good ball player.

Must have been some kind of issue for them to get kicked out, and Grundy is just now starting to gel as a team...i wouldn't upset the chemistry so to speak...had to be more to it than just missing a practice, who knows?....but, just my opinion.

I'd say it was more than just one practice. When I played the rule was if u miss 3 unexcused practices, you were gone. I don't think anyone that got to play ever missed though. I wonder who will step in for those guys?

Kudos to any coach who boots lazy kids (we have booted a few this year). If you cannot show the work ethic,desire,and commitment to put in the work,then some other kid who is busting his arse deserves his shot

Kudos to any coach who boots lazy kids (we have booted a few this year). If you cannot show the work ethic,desire,and commitment to put in the work,then some other kid who is busting his arse deserves his shot

+1

I would go to Grundy your just 3 games in....Kade and Tyler are just JR they may get some playing time by the end of the year plus it help them out for next year. Hurley Football is a Joke.

I would go to Grundy your just 3 games in....Kade and Tyler are just JR they may get some playing time by the end of the year plus it help them out for next year. Hurley Football is a Joke.

I heard it had a lot to do with austin misssing practice and they never said anything to him about it. So they didnt show up and the next day they were kicked off

I heard it had a lot to do with austin misssing practice and they never said anything to him about it. So they didnt show up and the next day they were kicked off
Austin has never missed a practice. I played with one of thes guys befroe and he would always find an excuse to miss practice.......from waht i understand they had already been warned.....i heard the players wanted them off also

Austin has never missed a practice. I played with one of thes guys befroe and he would always find an excuse to miss practice.......from waht i understand they had already been warned.....i heard the players wanted them off also

Somebody told me he has missed a lot this year for no reason, dont know if theres any truth to it. I was also told that Kade was trying to get Tyler and Tanner #25 to go to Grundy with him.

Let them go. Coach Ward won't put up with their crap. When you miss 9-12 practices, the coach has given them every chance to change. I would rather lose with a less talented boy who shows up for practice, than win with a more talented boy who misses.

It's gonna keep happening until the day Hurley and Grundy becomes one a day I hope comes after my son graduates from Hurley. Everyone acts as if this is a new concept around here but no it isn't. It has happened before, Theo Justus and Stephen Baker went from Hurley to Grundy. One of Grundy's best wrestlers all time Scott Justus went from Hurley to Grundy. Robby Rife went from Hurley to Grundy and then back to Hurley. Now this year Berglowe and Dylan goes from Grundy to Hurley and plus they have been some girls transfer as well from Hurley to Grundy this year that I don't know if anyone knows about to play basketball and softball. The fact is they are nothing that can be done about it. All anyone has to do is come up with a reason why and go before the school board. My son is in 4th grade now and when he started school I lived in Garden and work close to Hurley, I was a single father at the time and my only choice was to get my parents to come and get him and take him to Hurley. I went to the school board and had to explain to them why he needed to go to Hurley instead of Twin Valley where he lived. After I told him he was in Hurley, took all of 5 minutes. The thing is they are no stopping kids from transferring, right or wrong a kid can go to school where ever he or she wants to!

oh it can be stopped...and it should be. If there is a legit reason that's one thing but if you are kicked off a team and hop on another thats different...you know what i mean.