Call of Duty MW 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great franchise but I think I've played them to death...:( I'm not as excited about new ones like I used to be. I feel like they put one out as soon as I get lights out on the last one, lol.

I'm stoked for 11/11/11. New Elder Scrolls: Skyrim coming out. I probably put 200 hours in Oblivion which is a stupid amount of hours for a single player console game.

I know we have a few people on here that play this awesome series! Just wanted to pass along some information..

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Mounta....html?x=0&.v=1

Let's just say this, first of October I will be going to buy me a pallet of Mtn. Dew and some Doritos!

It wouldn't let me pull the link. Said invalid address. But in any case, IM ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS!!!!! I can't wait till it comes out. I already asked for a few days off work when it comes out.

• 3 weeks later...

lol will do Mr. Ron Pongo haha.

Thank you. Lol. And just fyi, for anyone who wonders, Ron Pongo is my stage name for my band. Its a combination of people mispronouncing my name as Ron instead of Ryan at work, and Pongo from 101 Dalmations. I like the way he talks, so my band started to call me Ron Pongo, lmao.

Thank you. Lol. And just fyi, for anyone who wonders, Ron Pongo is my stage name for my band. Its a combination of people mispronouncing my name as Ron instead of Ryan at work, and Pongo from 101 Dalmations. I like the way he talks, so my band started to call me Ron Pongo, lmao.

Where do you work? A Chinese restaurant?

Where do you work? A Chinese restaurant?

Sykes in Grundy. We are contracted through Bank of America. I work in the fraud division. So I talk to over 100 people a day. And I get called Ron instead of Ryan on about 40% of those calls...

Sykes in Grundy. We are contracted through Bank of America. I work in the fraud division. So I talk to over 100 people a day. And I get called Ron instead of Ryan on about 40% of those calls...

Ahhhh. Chinese Restaurant was way funnier than the truth. lol

Guest The Variable

how many of those calls you are from customers accusing BoA of fraud with those new fees :).

Are you on Xbox Live? Handle?

rebel 1, ryan you guys play black ops

From time to time, yes. I do play BOPS. But I prefer MW2. And once MW3 comes out, I can't imagine the hours Ill play it.

how many of those calls you are from customers accusing BoA of fraud with those new fees :).

Are you on Xbox Live? Handle?

I am on XBox live. Ron Pongo is my handle.

As for the fees, I don't work customer service, so I dont know the ins-and-outs of the fee. All I know is it is a $5 a month fee to have a debit card. And most other banks are going to it too. At some point in 2012. What I get all day is (if any of you have BofA you may know what Im talking about), we have an automatic computer system that stops cards and puts locks on them if it thinks a charge is suspicious for fraud. Then the customer calls us, and we go over the transactions and unlock the card. Needless to say, I get cussed 4 out of 10 calls.

Why would you do such a thing? Lol. What other games do you play?

Madden12 and NCAAFB12, Black Ops on occasion, thats about all right now until MW3 and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection comes out. I'm pretty pumped about MGS though because its my favorite game series of all time and they are remaking it for 360!!!

Madden12 and NCAAFB12, Black Ops on occasion, thats about all right now until MW3 and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection comes out. I'm pretty pumped about MGS though because its my favorite game series of all time and they are remaking it for 360!!!

Nice! I play NCAA12. Dont have Madden 12 yet. Waiting for Christmas to come around. And I have MW3 pre-ordered. Lol.

Nice! I play NCAA12. Dont have Madden 12 yet. Waiting for Christmas to come around. And I have MW3 pre-ordered. Lol.

I have it preordered as well and went out and bought the mw3 controller. It's pretty sweet.