Call of Duty MW 3

BTW, Modern Warfare 3 is awesome!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ugh. At least when I go to my buddies dorm at Tech on Thursday I'll get to play it for a few hours at least. Lol.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ugh. At least when I go to my buddies dorm at Tech on Thursday I'll get to play it for a few hours at least. Lol.

20 more levels and I will be 2nd prestige

Mw3 is broken to the max. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTKDAX-uV4&feature=youtu.be

crap like that all the time. people getting hitmarkers on thin air after you are clearly behind a wall. I'm gonna trade for skyrim i do believe

Theater cam is gonna show lag! So when you watch someone's videos on youtube from MW3 there is gonna be lag!

There is a a lagg problem on MW3 without a doubt, it seems to vary depending on the current load on the servers, was playing just this morning, and wasn't even trying to go anywhere but glitched around to 5 different spots :rolleyes: I don't seem to have those problems with BF3 which sucks because I like MW3 better personally.Maybe one day they will dedicate the time/money into their servers that the game deserves, until then your gonna have to deal with bunk like that.

There is a a lagg problem on MW3 without a doubt, it seems to vary depending on the current load on the servers, was playing just this morning, and wasn't even trying to go anywhere but glitched around to 5 different spots :rolleyes: I don't seem to have those problems with BF3 which sucks because I like MW3 better personally.Maybe one day they will dedicate the time/money into their servers that the game deserves, until then your gonna have to deal with bunk like that.

Exactly, BF is a good series but i enjoy(ed) call of duty way more, just because it was fast pace and chill..but whatever

• 7 months later...

And, I can't wait till Black Ops 2 comes out! Getting it mainly for the zombies, since it is a lot of fun just trying to achieve higher rounds and such. Wonder what Treyarch are going to put in it this time since they now have the zombies on the Multiplayer engine...

Could've gotten an Xbox, ya know?
i bought a brand new xbox about a year and a half ago.. it quit reading disks.

i perfer xbox to ps3 but i come across this ps3 for $40 so i thought i would try it out