Week 5 Scores/Updates

Ryan4VT

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kickoff at 7:28, guess they figured to try and get out of here as soon as possible t get back to Stuart.

We try to be hospitable hosts, working on getting the running clock in play, so Devon takes the first off. play to the house from 66 yards out.

Attention Mike Baker...

You are not the coach. Quit criticizing the Coach on the radio because Graham is trying to run the ball and your son isn't getting to play QB.

Somebody yank that joker's butt off the radio...NOW!!!

Guest lookoutmountain

Sounds like a personal issue with you and whoever. Is it really necessary and called for to write that on a public message board. I get it......you can do it if you want. But....is it the right thing to do. Would your kid or kids, family be proud? I understand your frustration and agree with your statement also, but simply put, that's a private conversation.

Sounds like a personal issue with you and whoever. Is it really necessary and called for to write that on a public message board. I get it......you can do it if you want. But....is it the right thing to do. Would your kid or kids, family be proud? I understand your frustration and agree with your statement also, but simply put, that's a private conversation.

im lost