who does richlands have left on schedule?

fridaynightfun

I will say this about the tds that was called back. Two of the tds I did see the pentaly being comited, The first td that was called back the wr on the Blues side of the filed had a hold of the db for honaker as the rb went by him, the second one I saw was on the pass play that scored their was a push in the back it wasnt much of a push but it did happen. The other two flags were thrown before the rb broke the line of scrimage and was thrown towards the line and from were I was sitting I could not see if their was holding or not.

sounds as though there is no room for complaining about the refs. If you dont want flags thrown then dont hold, its that simple.

Honaker is the worlds worst for holding

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he is not Big Creek. He is a Richlands football player. Last time I checked, he had on a blue helmet with white stripes and the lightning R. That's a RICHLANDS helmet. I'm sick and tired of the bs recruiting crap. Kids transfer every year. It happens EVERYWHERE. Will Cole transferred from Graham to Bluefield and won a state title. I don't see you jumping down Bluefields throat for "recruiting". Just drop it. It's more annoying than the whole cleat bs that has been run into the ground. Just give it up. You lost to a better team, that has single A numbers. Give credit where it's due. Do you see us Richlands fans trashing Turner Ashby? Monticello? Puquoson? Nope. We give them credit. They came out ready to play. We did not. Plain and simple. Just put the recruiting crap to rest.

Big creek was the wrong choice of words. Johnson is. Don't care if he came from Canada he is good and without him Honaker would have won. Good first half as expected. I'm moving on to next game in two weeks, Hurley.

Do you see us Richlands fans trashing Turner Ashby? Monticello? Puquoson?

no, just trashing the ref's. :D lol

joking!

in all honesty though, even though off topic, think about how good riverview would be if devon J. would have stayed his whole career in mcdowell county. They're already 6-0 this year.

Big creek was the wrong choice of words. Johnson is. Don't care if he came from Canada he is good and without him Honaker would have won. Good first half as expected. I'm moving on to next game in two weeks, Hurley.

Not so fast my friend. #30 Staten ran all over you guys as well. Without Johnson, we may not have scored 45, but we still have more depth in all positions to win.

I will say this about the tds that was called back. Two of the tds I did see the pentaly being comited, The first td that was called back the wr on the Blues side of the filed had a hold of the db for honaker as the rb went by him, the second one I saw was on the pass play that scored their was a push in the back it wasnt much of a push but it did happen. The other two flags were thrown before the rb broke the line of scrimage and was thrown towards the line and from were I was sitting I could not see if their was holding or not.

I was at the game as a nuetral observer and I agree with your statement.

The 1st hold you spoke about happened very close to the Richlands sideline so I doubt that most Richlands fans could see it over the players on the bench.

I did not see the push in the back on the pass play but I did notice that several Richlands players were headed back to the original line of scrimmage before the play ended and before the ref announced the call. One of the Richlands players was chewing on his teamate pretty hard so my guess is that he saw it too.

I can't speak for the other 2 penalties because I did not see them.

no, just trashing the ref's. :D lol

joking!

in all honesty though, even though off topic, think about how good riverview would be if devon J. would have stayed his whole career in mcdowell county. They're already 6-0 this year.

I was in New York City during the Poquoson game this past year. So I can't comment on that one. As for the other 3 State Title games I watched, I thought the officiating was fair.

Never heard of anyone wanting to transfer to Honaker. Nothing there but queers and steers.

I don't agree with everything that lineman strong has said, but i think that was uncalled for. There is no need for that ! There are good people in both towns.

It was a football game and the game is over, no need to be calling people names.

Some of us need to learn to win with class !

I don't agree with everything that lineman strong has said, but i think that was uncalled for. There is no need for that ! There are good people in both towns.

It was a football game and the game is over, no need to be calling people names.

I agree

i agree and post like that dont reflect on all the people at richlands.

Cant we all get along!

Blues man rode to the game and sat with me on the Honaker side,told him on the way down that if Richlands won he was walking home.

Had a change of heart though because of the rain and cold,so i let him ride home in the back of the truck.lOL

Cant we all get along!

Blues man rode to the game and sat with me on the Honaker side,told him on the way down that if Richlands won he was walking home.

Had a change of heart though because of the rain and cold,so i let him ride home in the back of the truck.lOL

yea we can get along.just state your opinions and keep goin.no need stirring the pot as G-MAN said.after its all said and done its just a ball game and im pretty sure we all face worse problems than losing a ball game.i kno i have.;)

Cant we all get along!

I am glad TigerValley had a change of hart it would have been a cold walk back to Raven, the bad thing is my wife told him to make me walk. LOL

yea we can get along.just state your opinions and keep goin.no need stirring the pot as G-MAN said.after its all said and done its just a ball game and im pretty sure we all face worse problems than losing a ball game.i kno i have.;)

TigerValley is not trying to stir anything I did ride down to the game with him and he did tell me I was walking home if richlands won and yes my wife and I sat with him on the Honaker side, and I did have my Richlands stuff on.

I hope both the tigers and the blues go far this year. I would be happy to see any Swva team win it all. For some to say the refs do not take sides and make favorable calls for one team Or the other your crazy! Ask Hurley b-ball team. They are the latest Swva team to be cheated by the east! We need not argue with each other we should argue for Swva teams.